Ancelotti

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The idea of Mourinho in charge is fairly masturbatory, to be fair. However, I don't really want him coaching Spurs after he was caught eye-gouging that guy on tape. There's no place for that in football, especially coming from a coach.

Yes I'd rather have Hoddle than ancelotti. I would add that David Pleats return terrifys me. He's traveling the world looking for the new shimbompa. Surely there's someone else.

Echo6Charlie said:
Yes I'd rather have Hoddle than ancelotti. I would add that David Pleats return terrifys me. He's traveling the world looking for the new shimbompa. Surely there's someone else.
Why don't you like Ancelotti? Who else would u suggest that would come to Spurs?

He's a quality manager - I just hate Chelsea and I admit that clouds rational thought. Mourinho has had some time away so I think that that has helped me overcome my hatred. what about Cruyff?

Echo6Charlie said:
He's a quality manager - I just hate Chelsea and I admit that clouds rational thought. Mourinho has had some time away so I think that that has helped me overcome my hatred. what about Cruyff?

... If you hate Chelsea then I think that's a great reason to support Ancelotti's moving to Spurs. The guy got pushed out for backroom bullshit and because Abra's a prick. There's probably no other manager in the EPL right now that hates Chelsea more than Ancelotti.

If Redknapp is found innocent then I reckon he's stitched on for England. 100%. Ancelotti would be an excellent replacement. He was excellent in his first season for Chelsea.

Suppose he'd have to come with Wilkins. That bald bastard always used to score against Spurs, even when he played for QPR.

Am I in a minority liking Wilkins commentary?

I like how he says "my word" all the time.

Ancelotti would be great for Spurs IF Harry does leave. He is a winner... European Cup, Champions League, Scudetto, Premier League, FA Cup... If Harry gets dragged of somewhere, I'd be happy to have Ancelotti... atleast he speaks English...

Tottenham plot move for under-fire Real Madrid boss Ancelotti if Sherwood is axed
By NEIL ASHTON

PUBLISHED: 22:53, 31 March 2014 | UPDATED: 22:53, 31 March 2014

Carlo Ancelotti has emerged as a shock contender to return to the Premier League at Tottenham if Tim Sherwood fails to keep the job beyond this summer.

With Real Madrid having blown their lead in La Liga, coach Ancelotti is under massive pressure to deliver the club’s 10th European Cup.

And Spurs chairman Daniel Levy, who has become aware of the dissatisfaction at the Bernabeu, is monitoring developments.

article-2593760-1CA5A3FF00000578-949_634x429.jpg

+6
London calling? Carlo Ancelotti could make a return to the Premier League with Tottenham next season

article-2593760-1CA59A7200000578-704_634x425.jpg

+6
Raring to go: Ancelotti (centre) prepares his side for their clash with Borussia Dortmund

Despite Sunday’s 4-0 defeat at Liverpool, Levy still wants Sherwood to succeed as manager.
The 40-year-old former academy coach is planning for next season and has detailed a number of transfer targets to turn round the club’s fortunes.

Levy is understood to have distanced himself from the possibility of bringing in Dutchmen Louis van Gaal or Frank de Boer, who have irritated the Spurs chairman by talking in public about the approach he made before Sherwood was offered the job.

Ancelotti, who won the Double in his first season with Chelsea in 2009-10 only to be sacked by Roman Abramovich a year later after missing out on a trophy, is an option if Levy feels a change must be made at White Hart Lane.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ss-Ancelotti-Sherwood-axed.html#ixzz2xcz9FxAa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom