Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This post was not approved by Christian Eriksen

dcx-53242094-20191003053600
Like he’d catch me.

Sounds like a massive distraction to me. Players not handling the scrutiny, showing us in a slump instead of the upward trend we've been riding. Hope a few million comes out of it to be worthwhile.

The City one had a very intimate level of access and transparency. It totally lacked dramatic tension because it covered a season of such uniform and dominant success.

One of the two will have to give in this case.

Big mistake all these documetries end up showing the subjects up. You end up washing your laundry in public. Players will not thank the club for this. Its just not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Big mistake all these documetries end uo showing the subjects up. You end up washing your laundry in public. Players will not thank the club for this. Its just not worth the risk.
Exactly. The only alternative is to make it all sunshine and rainbows and paint a happy picture all smiles, one big happy family.
Which is a bit pointless.

Why in the holy hell have the club agreed to this? Fucking Christ man.
I swear sometimes I think there must be a gooner mole on our board who takes pleasure in seeing the club made a mockery of

I understand the idea would have been floated ages ago, and that all sorts of negotiations and details will have been being discussed, but this really couldn’t have been announced to the fan base at a worse time in the last 5 years. It’s just awful timing.

Honestly, all of this extra bollocks around the club. FFS can we please just focus on rebuilding a broken, exhausted and well past its best squad. I used to support a football club.

This sounds like a horrible idea. Poch’s book was bad enough, I don’t want to see behind the curtain. Some things are better left mysterious.

We need to focus on winning football games not filming a documentary that is only going to produce “lads it’s Tottenham” memes.

Honestly, all of this extra bollocks around the club. FFS can we please just focus on rebuilding a broken, exhausted and well past its best squad. I used to support a football club.
So did I. ENIC spent an extra £100m or so on the new stadium to make it fit for nfl. With 2 games pa for 10 years. A London franchise maybe, one day. Seems like there could be a long pay back period before the Spurs football team get much benefit. And around £350m of the stadium spend came out of current revenue, some of that could have been spent on the team. Would be interested to see the ENIC spreadsheets.

The least they can do is give us a all a free Prime membership.

I'm certainly not going to pay for it to watch the club become a laughing stock as Poch makes ever more deranged statements.
Have you seen the state of our team right now?
Maybe the club should concentrate on not conceding 7 goals at home. There is nothing to be gained from this.

The point is how sensitive are the players.
Clearly, this is already being filmed, as they wouldnt start filming ten games into the season. And clearly its having a wonderful effect on the season.

So you can sit back, put your feet up and laugh with them when we get a peek at the silent awkward dressing rooms as we lose game after game after game. But for me its just a stupid project which will be about as useful as Pochs book

And what exactly are you enjoying this season so much that you want it spread across the tv worldwide?
Rose and Dele calling Poch a cunt perhaps?
The footage from training from whoever lamped Jan?

What good can come of it? Its a fucking soap opera, and the only thing they want is to watch the ship sink

Perhaps in my 4th decade alive I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth getting so angry over things that are completely out of my control.

Back
Top Bottom