Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cameras have been here since the summer though

Levy has made a major error of judgement here and I think this shit is having a profound negative effect on our season rather than inspiring the players.

Hopefully he’s counting on the Amazon money to pay off Poch

Levy can't bring up finances as an excuse not to sack Poch anymore. The longer this drags, the more he becomes responsible.

I do wonder if the documentary is holding him back from sacking him. It might be that he doesn't want to pose as the bad guy in this and he's still waiting for Poch to offer him more reasons to be sacked.

Levy can't bring up finances as an excuse not to sack Poch anymore. The longer this drags, the more he becomes responsible.
I do wonder if the documentary is holding him back from sacking him. It might be that he doesn't want to pose as the bad guy in this and he's still waiting for Poch to offer him more reasons to be sacked.
...maybe he's been told by Netflix to hold out for a Christmas cliffhanger!
Dum dum dum dum dum dugga-dugga!
:levyeyes::pochsulk:

It's a fair point, and one that just adds leverage to the No argument.

Flat back four of Eriksen, his wife, his mum and his dog v Everton.

We'll probably get a point though.
Eriksens dog is likely to be attracted to the ball in the same way that Rose is. Not sure if its a Shit-su (you see what I did there) or a terrier, but it will have more energy and passion that both of the aforementioned.

The fact they're even making a SERIES about us would suggest we're not gonna finish mid-table... Amazon prime need some drama, or else why would they bother?

we're either gonna win the league or get relegated!!
I reckon our shit form and misery in the camp is all a false contracual ploy to make the show more exciting. What better TV than watching us turn the tide and rise out of the turmoil to win the league and Poch wins best manager! Like Rocky on the ropes! Huzzah! Thanks Amazon!
:freundgoal:

I reckon our shit form and misery in the camp is all a false contracual ploy to make the show more exciting. What better TV than watching us turn the tide and rise out of the turmoil to win the league and Poch wins best manager! Like Rocky on the ropes! Huzzah! Thanks Amazon!
:freundgoal:
Funny you say that...
Whenever commentators use the (much worn) phrase; "Well that wasn't in the script..." I always fear it's all a fix, and that there's a pre-agreed result that everyone in the game knows about except me...

Now I genuinely think they could be onto something!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the inventive ways this is going to be used as an excuse for not signing any players in January

My money is on " there wasn't enough time in the show to introduce new signings so we decided to stick with what we have "

We need someone from Amazon to go on the pitch just before we kick off against Everton on Sunday, with a clapperboard shouting to all our players "Everton Vs Spurs, scene 1 and ACTION !!!"

Back
Top Bottom