Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will end well.

PhysicalFlawlessAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

I understand the idea would have been floated ages ago, and that all sorts of negotiations and details will have been being discussed, but this really couldn’t have been announced to the fan base at a worse time in the last 5 years. It’s just awful timing.
Champions league final did it

I’ll watch it: bought the Poch book and that was interesting.
Might be dull as anything, but I like to see stuff about the team: I watch MOTD to see the analysis of games we’ve lost, even if I saw them earlier. Same principle.
These docs never make people look good, that’s not why they’re designed for - they create artificial drama (a bit like journalists at a press conference).
If the brand is bigger, the club is bigger (apart from Sunderland....)

Not a great idea, but the whole what happens in the dressing room stays there thing is an old idea..since the advent of social media, players can barely stop themselves tweeting everything and anything.

People moan about the lack of transparency...now they're moaning about maybe having too much...what a bunch of whiny cunts...

Theres a difference between the club and manager telling the fans what our targets and strategy are without getting the polar opposite message a week later, and a film team showing Dele having a piss.

If you think this documentary will actually show Levy in any transfer negotiations that he doesn’t want you to see, you’re deluded.

People moan about the lack of transparency...now they're moaning about maybe having too much...what a bunch of whiny cunts...

It’s hardly going to be transparency. It will be very carefully scripted and curated to give the illusion of transparency.

Of course, I’ll watch it, I just think it’s embarrassing. We haven’t won anything. We’re inviting ridicule.

Not a great idea, but the whole what happens in the dressing room stays there thing is an old idea..since the advent of social media, players can barely stop themselves tweeting everything and anything.
Problem is that no one is going to want to look like the mug.

So where as before, if the manager blasts someone for a mistake or whatever, they might fall in line, maybe now knowing that the world will blame you for the goal, you start to fight your corner for the cameras, and so undermining the manager.

Not impossible that it’s happening already

Actually, maybe the ‘All or Nothing’ is in relation to Levy’s dislike of loan arrangements.

This documentary could become the holy text for a new generation of accountants and financial controllers.

Presuming this will be in the horror comedy genre

I would actually prefer to watch a real fly hovering on a wall than this

Theres a difference between the club and manager telling the fans what our targets and strategy are without getting the polar opposite message a week later, and a film team showing Dele having a piss.

If you think this documentary will actually show Levy in any transfer negotiations that he doesn’t want you to see, you’re deluded.
OK I take that back, but you're all whiny cunts regardless...

Back
Top Bottom