African Nations - BAE & Bassong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we going to lose BAE and Bassong for a few weeks in January/February?

Would mean Bale or Rose to LB
(I wouldn't mind Bale playing there - it actually gives him more space to bomb forward, and would leave room for Sandro, Parker, Modric to all play together)

Hopefully Bassong shouldn't be an issue as Gallas and Dawson will be back.

ACN won't affect us at all as Cameroon didn't qualify and Ade has retired from Togo

chelski will lose afew players though and I think the barcodes will lose Tiote which could help us

Ivory Coast
Drogba - Chelsea
Kalou - Chelsea
Gervinho - A*****l
Toure - Man City
Toure - Man City
Tiote - Newcastle

Ghana
Essien - Chelsea

Senegal
Ba - Newcastle
Diouf - Man Utd
Diame - Wigan
Traore - QPR

Morrocco
Taarabt - QPR
Chamakh - A*****l

I feel a Newcastle slump coming on after Christmas. Chelsea also have some big players out. It shouldn't affect the other sides too match

Botswana have qualified, so i'll be rooting for them!

Yeah, I wouldn't actually stick a fiver on it...if you wanted to waste a fiver you can buy me a beer.

Its first time they have qualified, and the team is almost entirely domestic based players.

Be fun to support them though... may have to turn the volume down because of the flippin vuvuzelas!

African Nations - BAE & Bassong

Yes, there has been one call up (Ramindoshou...? Or however you spell it) for the friendly in November. I'd imagine a few more nearer the time

Back
Top Bottom