Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's difficult not to allow myself a twitchy cock moment but until he is signed and signed I'll refrain from getting too excited.

I really like him and with the right system that allows Ade to stay up top and central I think you can add a good seven - ten goals to last seasons total.

Hope he's worth it. History suggests that players often appear to put more in when they are chasing contracts.

And I like Brazilians. :akabusi:

Just sayin'

:adegrin:

Think we might only sign 1 more striker after Ade. Get the feeling Avb might use a younger striker as back up for next season.

Sean said:
Think we might only sign 1 more striker after Ade. Get the feeling Avb might use a younger striker as back up for next season.
Harry Kane started to find his feet in second half at Millwall, grew up a lot there apparently after initially not impressing the 'faithful' down at the den. They want him back on loan, which I could see benefiting him tbf, but maybe he'll be our back up?

And let's face it who doesn't want a spurs shirt with KANE written on the back, except spooky of course.

Smoked Salmon said:
Top news for a top player
Now harry's gone so, it would appear, is the 'triffic' and 'top' count in the posts.

You're missing at least two by my reckoning, and he's only been gone a month.

:harryblow:

tricky said:
Sean said:
Harry Kane started to find his feet in second half at Millwall, grew up a lot there apparently after initially not impressing the 'faithful' down at the den. They want him back on loan, which I could see benefiting him tbf, but maybe he'll be our back up?

And let's face it who doesn't want a spurs shirt with KANE written on the back, except spooky of course.
Think the club have already said he ain't going back out on loan so might get a chance.

tricky said:
Sean said:

Kane won't make it.

Lancaster is better.

Blanchflower said:
tricky said:
Sean said:

Kane won't make it.

Lancaster is better.
You been treading on Windy's turf again?

Kane could yet make it, as he is still young enough to develop and is still filling out a bit.

But yes he could just as easily stagnate> 'Ball, Court, In, Is & His'

Back
Top Bottom