Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't understand all the hate on Kane.

Cut the kid some fucking slack. He's part of our development squad, not our starting CF, and needless criticisms aren't productive in any way.

He'll either measure up or he won't; the kid is about to turn 19 and he needs time to develop. But, he's got a reliable scoring record everywhere he's played, and seems to have a good work ethic.

The kid doesn't earn a fucking fortune playing right now, so why the hate?

tl;dr fuck the Kane haters, I believe in building kids up, not tearing them down

VirginiaSpur said:
tl;dr I believe in building kids up, not tearing them down
pedobear.jpg

tricky said:
Blanchflower said:
Kane won't make it.

Lancaster is better.
You been treading on Windy's turf again?

Kane could yet make it, as he is still young enough to develop and is still filling out a bit.

But yes he could just as easily stagnate> 'Ball, Court, In, Is & His'

Just my opinion.

Kane looks like the archetypal 'big lad' that would always do well in youth football - he hasn't got any outstanding attributes.

Blanchflower said:
tricky said:
Blanchflower said:
Kane won't make it.

Lancaster is better.

Kane could yet make it, as he is still young enough to develop and is still filling out a bit.

Just my opinion.

Kane looks like the archetypal 'big lad' that would always do well in youth football - he hasn't got any outstanding attributes.

agrred, granted I havent seen a lot of him but as you say, I havent seen anything to make me think he will make it at Spurs

ADE thread turning into a kane one

watched Kane alot - he is not good enough for spurs and the top 6.
he will make a very good championship striker and possibly a decent stint with a "lower placed" prem team.

lets just admit he wont make it at Spurs, nothing wrong with saying that.

I thought this forum was about loving the shirt and I we are all behind the Tottenham ultras movement, so all this anti Kane posts is very confusing, especially in an Adebayor thread

I for one am happy that we are on the verge of signing Adebayor, I know he isn't everyone's favourite as he misses a lot of good chances and goes missing in some games, but 17 goals in 33 games isn't half bad

boneycrisp said:
I thought this forum was about loving the shirt and I we are all behind the Tottenham ultras movement, so all this anti Kane posts is very confusing, especially in an Adebayor thread

I for one am happy that we are on the verge of signing Adebayor, I know he isn't everyone's favourite as he misses a lot of good chances and goes missing in some games, but 17 goals in 33 games isn't half bad
no one hates him, some of us just don't think he has the ability to make it.

I'd say give him another season.

we post coz we love the shirt

buzzing for ade to sign!! our striker situation is a problem so needs a discussion!

thelonious is right i guess, give him ago - he will be loaned out in anycase by september if we sign two strikers and dont sell defoe!

ADEBAYOR, THIS IS THE BEST CLUB, YOU'VE EVER PLAYED FOR!!!

I figure, if Kane can fit the new system, he'll do well at Spurs. Either way, he's likely to be getting a better football education now, and hopefully become a better player for it.

As for Ade. I reckon he'll be even better next season. Playing up front in a 4-5-1 Ade was often isolated and forced to move wide to receive the ball. Up front in a 4-3-3, Ade will be able to hold the ball for the other two but also be in a better position for himself.

Blanchflower said:
tricky said:
Blanchflower said:
Kane won't make it.

Lancaster is better.

Just my opinion.

I actually think the opposite - Kane's close control is so much better than Lancaster's. Lancaster to me just looks fairly mobile and strong and is apparently a good finisher - hope he has more to offer, but from the little I've seen, I'm unconvinced.

WindyCOYS said:
I actually think the opposite - Kane's close control is so much better than Lancaster's. Lancaster to me just looks fairly mobile and strong and is apparently a good finisher - hope he has more to offer, but from the little I've seen, I'm unconvinced.
served! :windy:

Back
Top Bottom