Adebayor *NOT* going to the AFCON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Supersport a reliable source? If it's true I'm very happy! Now, just to make BAE not play in it

...bet he gets paid before Jan and ends up going, this is just Ade showing their FA that he's serious

This.

I'd still say we should bring in another forward regardless. I always liked Remy personally, think he'd fit in well with Defoe and Ade. Would still like to see someone Rafa-esque in the middle of the park, though.

he's done this before!..when togo qualified for the world cup i remember the exact same bonus argument
happening.
personelly i can take him or leave him & fact that defoe is on fire at the minute & a transfer window coming up when players like llorente are available at knockdown prices makes me thinkhe can fuck off

Personally I think this is a massive, massive boost to our chances of success this season.

As well as Defoe has done Adebayor is a top class lone centre forward and brings great options to the team

If it's mercenary to expect to be paid a sum upon which both parties agreed ahead of time for services rendered as well as to use one's considerably high profile to try and critique corruption in the FA, then we're all screwed.

Back
Top Bottom