Ade wants Spurs stay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rosie47 said:
I guess it´s simply LOGICAL to expect Tottenham´s players to be craning their necks to see what other possibilities there might be after losing CL qualification. Therefore I guess it´s LOGICAL to surmise that any player could be in this situation, for example Modric, or Bale or Walker, to name three completely at random and not on sensational value. Thus, journalistically speaking, it´s perfectly LOGICAL to write an article that predicts the departure of players such as the aforementioned and give it a title such as, oh I dunno...

BALE MODRIC AND WALKER IN TOTTENHAM EXIT TRIPLE WHAMMY

Is the repeated use of LOGICAL a stab at me, or journos' typical lack of it?

I personally would love it ("love it" a'la Keegan) if Ade stays. He likes the club. He created a lot of goals for us. He nearly scored 20 for the season. And he's willing to take some form of pay cut? No brainer for me.

yiddo2786 said:
1882 said:
Mr Vexed said:
ROFL i wish i looked like that.

think of the pum pum i'd get.

Looking like that, it would more likely be 'Pom-Pom' (not entirely sure what I meant by that... summit to do with Kids!)
He's not the one who was a kids' entertainer :akabusi:

Kid's entertainer indeed... cheeky cunt!

fucking institution mate!!! :vdvshh:

Back
Top Bottom