Actual, Summer '18 Transfer Window News/Rumors

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word out of the Sun is that dortmund are interested in Wanyama.

Would you be okay with him moving on? I know his last season was not that great but it was a season harrowed by injuries

Would you be okay with him moving on? I know his last season was not that great but it was a season harrowed by injuries

If they want to throw Weigl in as part of the deal, sure.

If not, then no. Unless of course they offer us £40,000,000 or so.

I would not. Especially if Dembele is sold. I was actually extremely happy when he signed from Southampton. Like you said he didn't have the same type of season last year as he did his first, but I'm counting on a big rebound this year.

Talented player that got sidelined by a bad move to Bayern and illness. If he could re-find his form he would be stellar. Still a young player after all.

Also we could use the Super Mario theme for his song. But I don't see this as being super likely to happen but if it does I would give him a fair shake

Mario-Gotze-boner.jpg

I'll pass on Gotze thanks.

One of my rules in life is that once I've seen the impression of a chap's erection, I'd rather not have him play for my football team.

Worked well so far.

I think Wanyama is definitely a player we should and could improve upon. Decent work horse, but not good enough for a Club with title and CL aspirations

Talented player that got sidelined by a bad move to Bayern and illness. If he could re-find his form he would be stellar. Still a young player after all.

Also we could use the Super Mario theme for his song. But I don't see this as being super likely to happen but if it does I would give him a fair shake
Seeing what Cranston Cranston posted directly after you, I’d be wary of giving him “a fair shake”
:lamelashock:

Based off last season alone I'd agree, but the season before he proved his capability.

2nd half of 2016/2017 he took it up a level on the ball. If he can get back to being that player he's worth keeping.

Lot of question marks at DM/CM... Dembele off? Wanyama off? Winks still needing to bounce back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom