ACN - Ade & BAE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LewisSpurs said:
who would be filling in for BAE if he's away? Rose is with Sunderland all season IIRC

Maybe Vertonghen would go to LB and Caulker or Daws would play CB?

I'm pretty sure he's played Left back for Belgium before

Yeah Vert plays LB for Belgium. I'd stick him there with Kaboul and Caulker CB, or Dawson and Caulker if Kaboul is still injured..

Will be worried up top though as I don't fancy Defoe starting for us

AlMacca_ said:
Yeah Vert plays LB for Belgium. I'd stick him there with Kaboul and Caulker CB, or Dawson and Caulker if Kaboul is still injured..

Will be worried up top though as I don't fancy Defoe starting for us
:gallas:

LewisSpurs said:
Any idea of our fixtures throughout the ACN?
Personally? No.

Luckily, Google knows. The ACN starts on 19 January and ends on 10 February.

So if we assume that players will leave a week early to train with their national sides:

PL: 12.1 QPR away, 19.1 ManU home, 29.1, Norwich away, 2.2 WBA away, 9.2, NUFC home

FA Cup: 5.1 3rd round, 26.1 4th round, 15.2 5th round

League Cup: (dunno, but the final is 24.2)

Europa League: 14.2/21.2 first knockout round.

Éperons said:
LewisSpurs said:
Personally? No.

So if we assume that players will leave a week early to train with their national sides:

PL: 12.1 QPR away, 19.1 ManU home, 29.1, Norwich away, 2.2 WBA away, 9.2, NUFC home

So Senegal overcoming a 4-2 loss would mean Newcastle without Ba and Cisse...

ArtyB said:
Éperons said:
LewisSpurs said:
Personally? No.

So Senegal overcoming a 4-2 loss would mean Newcastle without Ba and Cisse...
Come On Senegal! would leave Newcastle with Ameobi.

:adelol:

Ba and Cissé would only be missing should Senegal make the final (10th Feb) as our game is on the 9th.

Luckily it looks like Benny may well be failing to qualify, in which case it's just Ade missing for Togo provided they can beat Gabon in a few weeks (definitely not guaranteed).

Well, the second half just started in the Cameroon – Cape Verde match with Cape Verde up 3–1 on aggregate. Cape Verde also has that All-Important Away Goal.

Togo hosts Gabon (1–1 on aggregate) in fifteen minutes.

Of course not. AVB is the Messiah, after all. Our very old Golden Boy, turning water into wine, or, at least, lashes at the goal into passes to better positioned players cutting in.

Back
Top Bottom