A call to arms - lets sell it out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure there were lots of seats towards the back of the upper tier on sale when I looked the other day. Perhaps it's just some blocks that they're not opening. They usually have the back rows of the couple of blocks above each screen covered over anyway.

Bottom tier and Club Wembley completely sold out anyway.

Not bad going to sell all those in 5 days either. Easily sold 70k - no doubt will sell out once goes to the general sale.
Just goes to show how tickets will be like gold dust in NWHL.

I remember the Leverkusen game, it was my birthday. We were shit, there was no booze at the ground, and I left my programme on the tube. Great day

Practically sold out looking at the ticket map this morning..just odd seats in blocks showing available.
I bet when the match starts there will be loads of empty seats. Why?? do the club hold the seats near the half way line back if not sold with catering package for £400? Do people buy a ticket but not go or are they with touts who do not sell them?
I bet there will be a below capacity crowd and yet you will see empty seats.

I bet when the match starts there will be loads of empty seats. Why?? do the club hold the seats near the half way line back if not sold with catering package for £400? Do people buy a ticket but not go or are they with touts who do not sell them?
I bet there will be a below capacity crowd and yet you will see empty seats.

If you went to Wembley fella and walked down the steps at Wembley park station you'd see/ be inundated with touts openly shouting and offering briefs for the game !..how they get the tickets I'll never know !..there are police all round them who know what there doing but do they do anything ....no..like fuck they do ???..same organised blokes are outside Twickenham, goons ,chavs every week ..you get to know who they are by face recognition but the club ,authorities or police do absolutely fuck all..as for the corporate posh seats on the halfway line ...fuck em. To busy eating there £400 prawn sarnie and cheap fizz more fool them.

If you went to Wembley fella and walked down the steps at Wembley park station you'd see/ be inundated with touts openly shouting and offering briefs for the game !..how they get the tickets I'll never know !..there are police all round them who know what there doing but do they do anything ....no..like fuck they do ???..same organised blokes are outside Twickenham, goons ,chavs every week ..you get to know who they are by face recognition but the club ,authorities or police do absolutely fuck all..as for the corporate posh seats on the halfway line ...fuck em. To busy eating there £400 prawn sarnie and cheap fizz more fool them.
Last season I bought 2 tickets in the section next to the half way line from the club when on general sale. I did not have a pass into the hospitality but paid normal prices. This season they never seem to come up even though when I watch on TV there are always some empty. Now I am reluctant to buy tickets right at the back of the top tier as I fear the view would be like watching pygmies running around.
As to the touts I know when I buy a ticket and print it off, I could print as many copies as I want and fear not getting in more than paying over the odds. However some must buy them or they would stop doing it.

Last season I bought 2 tickets in the section next to the half way line from the club when on general sale. I did not have a pass into the hospitality but paid normal prices. This season they never seem to come up even though when I watch on TV there are always some empty. Now I am reluctant to buy tickets right at the back of the top tier as I fear the view would be like watching pygmies running

You got lucky .

Fuck knows how they get away with it, stood at the bottom at the steps with their flat caps, looking like retired taxi drivers...

I've done my bit and got my ticket and 3 extras in the guest sale. Up in block 523 but the view isn't that bad.

Don't know what people are looking at this is far from sold out on my view. I'd say the back 10-15 rows are all available across most of the upper tier.

What is the profile of a man who was well up for Leverkusen in the group stage of Champions League two years back but now can't be arsed with a North London Derby during our best ever league campaign???

I'm honestly perplexed by it because there looks to be 10-15,000 of them.

Don't know what people are looking at this is far from sold out on my view. I'd say the back 10-15 rows are all available across most of the upper tier.

What is the profile of a man who was well up for Leverkusen in the group stage of Champions League two years back but now can't be arsed with a North London Derby during our best ever league campaign???

They keep releasing more seats as they sell out other parts.
So until this AM all those seats were not available.

Full expect pay day on Thursday to be the day it sells out.

It’s been a very expensive first two months of the year if you’re a spurs fan who goes to most / all games.

because 2 years down the line people are getting fucked off with schlepping to wembley - would be my guess.

I've done it about 8 times now and it pisses me off, season ticket holders must be well brassed off.

Back
Top Bottom