A call to arms - lets sell it out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was going to take the wife to the leicester match. They are £70 each. No thanks. For that much, does levy personally lick everyones buttholes? Doing things 'the right way' my arse.
Plenty of tickets in Club Wembley for less than that. It’s a good view up there and pretty decent for more ‘family’ viewing e.g. taking wife or kids.

Just got in and it struck me it’s Tuesday night.

And I’ve missed my window to get my seat for the game.

:dier:

Then the realisation I’m a week early. :pocheyes:

Won’t be making that mistake next week for sure.

:pochohshit:

:vertna:

This is on Guest sale today. Still lots of availability. In fact many of the upper blocks aren't even fully on sale yet! This is going to go restricted general sale. Will we see scum fans in the home section?

Normally sit in 112. For some reason the mate buying the tickets yesterday bought them up in 545. :disdain:

I got some guest tickets this morning, in fairness to your mate, the whole lower tier was sold out when I looked, that was at 10.15 having waited to log on.

I'm sure there were lots of seats towards the back of the upper tier on sale when I looked the other day. Perhaps it's just some blocks that they're not opening. They usually have the back rows of the couple of blocks above each screen covered over anyway.

Bottom tier and Club Wembley completely sold out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom