A call to arms - lets sell it out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who gives a fuck about the Goons on here?
Hate them With more passion today than I ever have.. There support is a desease. Let's change it a little.. They get 3k tickets for the game.. Let's make it a hunt for that twat Mr dt. Surely that's got to sell 82k and bits tickets..
He's been put on his arse once but seemingly it hasn't had the desired effect. First one to spot him On match day gets legendary status. have you seen his forehead?.. Its bigger than Mark nobles that's why he's got a permatwat hat . If anyone does slap his forehead they should be given hall of fame status.

Last edited:
We've sold out Wembley lots of times last season but there are always restrictions and reasons people can't go at last minute. Attendance record possible but ultimately just comes down to trivial factors on the day

We've sold out Wembley lots of times last season but there are always restrictions and reasons people can't go at last minute. Attendance record possible but ultimately just comes down to trivial factors on the day
Yeah, with such a large amount of tickets sold, it only takes like 0.5% not going because of something coming up last minute and it makes a big difference to the crowd. Hopefully with a game like this more people will do their best to make sure they don't miss it

Light the beacons of Gondor and the Rohirim shall answer?

v8wkv.jpg

Well, none of my usual lot are up for it. One working, one gets back from the States at about midday, and the other gets back from China late on the Friday and won't risk the grief with the missus. I'll be there with my daughter.

Early kick off won't help.
Where our attendances drop a bit is because we count those who attend not tickets bought unlike spammers.

I guess another problem we might have is that tickets are only going on sale just over a week before the match take place. It's a bit late for some people to make plans.

My dad and I have already bought train tickets anyway, saving ourselves a shedload

I was going to take the wife to the leicester match. They are £70 each. No thanks. For that much, does levy personally lick everyones buttholes? Doing things 'the right way' my arse.
They're "premium" tickets which aren't great. Behind either goal was £32 but they sold out ages ago

To be fair I saw some Leicester tickets for £13. Personally I'd rather go to an 1882 vs Leicester than a ~£70-£95 vs Woolwich if it is at Wembley and not at the new stadium. Maybe I am just broke as fuck or a perfectionist.

Back
Top Bottom