A call to arms - lets sell it out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know what people are looking at this is far from sold out on my view. I'd say the back 10-15 rows are all available across most of the upper tier.

What is the profile of a man who was well up for Leverkusen in the group stage of Champions League two years back but now can't be arsed with a North London Derby during our best ever league campaign???

I'm honestly perplexed by it because there looks to be 10-15,000 of them.
those CL tickets were much cheaper at the time, and it had a major Wembley novelty factor.

those CL tickets were much cheaper at the time, and it had a major Wembley novelty factor.

They did the group stage packages as well that year. Plenty of people bought those.
Also adult and child £50 for Woolwich and £30 for Leverkusen in the “cheap” seats.
That makes a big difference to families too.

I'm seeing thousands of tickets quite freely available for £35, 4 days before a vital north london derby, at a stadium in north London.

Unprecedented.

Yeah, I'm in block 239. Sat there for the Cardiff match and it was alright. At least there's decent bars in there, rather than pissing about at pubs in the area. Seemed quick to get out of there after the game as well

I’m in 246. (Although didn’t expect to sit there for 2 seasons).

Easy to get out, there’s a lot of choices in there for food. Drinks are ok pre-game. Half time I generally just go to the Budweiser bar. Which is better than carling I guess.

The atmosphere could be a lot better but it’s cancelled out by the great view of the game.

If you went to Wembley fella and walked down the steps at Wembley park station you'd see/ be inundated with touts openly shouting and offering briefs for the game !..how they get the tickets I'll never know !..there are police all round them who know what there doing but do they do anything ....no..like fuck they do ???..same organised blokes are outside Twickenham, goons ,chavs every week ..you get to know who they are by face recognition but the club ,authorities or police do absolutely fuck all..as for the corporate posh seats on the halfway line ...fuck em. To busy eating there £400 prawn sarnie and cheap fizz more fool them.

The tossers selling the half and half scarves piss me off more than the blokes asking if you want to buy or sell a ticket.

I'm seeing thousands of tickets quite freely available for £35, 4 days before a vital north london derby, at a stadium in north London.

Unprecedented.

A lot of these have only been released as the rows in front have now sold out, I think these will all sell by the game but for £35 there are no excuses really, I hate Wembley as much as the next man but it’s a NLD , one of the fixtures we look for first when they are announced

If you went to Wembley fella and walked down the steps at Wembley park station you'd see/ be inundated with touts openly shouting and offering briefs for the game !..how they get the tickets I'll never know !..there are police all round them who know what there doing but do they do anything ....no..like fuck they do ???..same organised blokes are outside Twickenham, goons ,chavs every week ..you get to know who they are by face recognition but the club ,authorities or police do absolutely fuck all..as for the corporate posh seats on the halfway line ...fuck em. To busy eating there £400 prawn sarnie and cheap fizz more fool them.
I seem to remember THST saying at some point that they'd asked the police that very question in one of their liaison meetings. Police replied that they didn't have the resources available to clamp down on touting, and needed to use all their resources on "regular" match-day policing.

I seem to remember THST saying at some point that they'd asked the police that very question in one of their liaison meetings. Police replied that they didn't have the resources available to clamp down on touting, and needed to use all their resources on "regular" match-day policing.
in a world where we had stubhub (I know its now gone) its very difficult to have any outrage over touts, club lost all moral high ground with that one.

Don't know what people are looking at this is far from sold out on my view. I'd say the back 10-15 rows are all available across most of the upper tier.

What is the profile of a man who was well up for Leverkusen in the group stage of Champions League two years back but now can't be arsed with a North London Derby during our best ever league campaign???

I'm honestly perplexed by it because there looks to be 10-15,000 of them.
no season tickets this year (in effect) - it would be interesting to see game by game % of season ticket holders buying the tickets, I know the guys ( group of 3) I have my ticket from for Saturday has only attended a handful putting the money to next years season ticket.

Plenty of plod around filming your every move though ..it's ridiculous

in a world where we had stubhub (I know its now gone) its very difficult to have any outrage over touts, club lost all moral high ground with that one.
Understand your point regarding the club's morality on this..personally I think they don't give a feck as long as a bums on a seat ..I do hope this changes when we finally get go the lane.

Back
Top Bottom