A call to arms - lets sell it out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the record attendance in English football, set by us against Leverkusen in 2016 (a 0-1 defeat and a shite performance).

I think we can do better. I think we should beat that record by filling out Wembley for the NLD. It's set for full capacity, so why not do it.

Yes, Wembley is shite most of the time but there have been a few fantastic days in there too (Madrid, Dortmond, United, Woolwich and LIverpool last year and Chelsea this year too).

We could break the 85,512 record and make the day a fantastic moment in the clubs history by securing the record attendance and beating the old enemy at the same time. Just imagine how good that day would be.

It will need a push from the whole supporter base, getting that mate who is a member by never goes to shell out for a ticket, or convincing a mate from work who never goes that they should go and you can sort them out a ticket.

It's potentially an amazing day, but if we can get the podcasts, internet forums and twitter behind it then it could work.

Thoughts?

Cool story bro....
Everyone's had enough... 75-80k max I reckon.
Although I'll be doing my bit by going of course!

Cool story bro....
Everyone's had enough... 75-80k max I reckon.
Although I'll be doing my bit by going of course!

I get that, but the NLD is the one match that people would make an exception for. I’m a STH that’s 30 minutes from Wembley and I’ve only been twice this year. I fucking hate Wembley, but I still see the opportunity to do something special here.

That's the record attendance in English football, set by us against Leverkusen in 2016 (a 0-1 defeat and a shite performance).

I think we can do better. I think we should beat that record by filling out Wembley for the NLD. It's set for full capacity, so why not do it.

Yes, Wembley is shite most of the time but there have been a few fantastic days in there too (Madrid, Dortmond, United, Woolwich and LIverpool last year and Chelsea this year too).

We could break the 85,512 record and make the day a fantastic moment in the clubs history by securing the record attendance and beating the old enemy at the same time. Just imagine how good that day would be.

It will need a push from the whole supporter base, getting that mate who is a member by never goes to shell out for a ticket, or convincing a mate from work who never goes that they should go and you can sort them out a ticket.

It's potentially an amazing day, but if we can get the podcasts, internet forums and twitter behind it then it could work.

Thoughts?
Cat A prices levy taking the piss still all the goons get in for £30 which is nice.

We've sold out Wembley numerous times over the last few years but even then the official attendance is usually in the low 80,000's for whatever reason.
Even if the game sells out, its highly unlikely to break the 85k mark.

I’ll be there.

With my dad. His first ever game at Wembley and a day out for him after my mum died last month.

We should absolutely batter them in memory of her. She’d love it.

Spurs girl all her life. Much to her own Dad’s disgust (he was born in Shepherds Bush and proper QPR).

She’s looking over this team now.........

Not sure I’ll bother if all you plastic uh uh uh can’t do Wednesday night floater tourists are going.

:memelol:

:sonpoint:

#southstandfloaters

#northstandrealfans
Actually, I went to the Barca game, which was on a Wednesday - so nerrrr! :dembelefingers:

:allitongue:

Edit - and City, that was a Monday - so double-fucking-nerrrr! :dwi:

:dierpochhug:

I’ll be there.

With my dad. His first ever game at Wembley and a day out for him after my mum died last month.

We should absolutely batter them in memory of her. She’d love it.

Spurs girl all her life. Much to her own Dad’s disgust (he was born in Shepherds Bush and proper QPR).

She’s looking over this team now.........

I hope we get the result you mum deserves, either way she will be happy you are looking after your dad and taking him. Everything crossed for you bud

Back
Top Bottom