E44 – Those Miserable Children Of Woolwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock

We re live the glorious victory against them lot, preview the Juve game and speak about other stuff. It's been seven years you know what this is...

Gooner haters: Alex from Bristol, Flav, Spooky

Haven't listened in a while, wonderful pod lads, every word perfect

So true about the negative people in the ground/online, god knows what they expect, its not really support at all

Absolutely right about Davies and Dembele

It's a little sad that I too walked away from the ground a little dejected that we didn't put them to the sword. Guess it's a sign of how we are genuinely the better team now.

Just one more goal and I'd have been able to enjoy it! Especially at the end, took some of the gloss off.

Still, NLD win is an NLD win...

Recent returner to the forum, new listener to the podcast. Love it, keep up the good work. Been hooked on the episodes I have listened to so far.

I said the same about Davies to start with. I wanted that attackingness and blistering counter attack that we had with Kyle Walker and Danny Rose bombing down the flanks, but I actually think we play better football with Davies and Tripper. If the early cross is on and also from deeper positions as mentioned, then we play it and its been working well in the difficult fixture list we have had especially. Wouldn't have been happy if Danny Rose left last summer, this summer I feel like it is going to happen, but Poch has already sourced a better defender from our current ranks in Davies.

I am also feeling the FA cup this year. COYS

Back
Top Bottom