27/07/14 - NLD for Stacey - (Courtesy of @NLD4stacey on twitter)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure most of you will have heard, especially if you have twitter, of the North London Derby for Stacey being organised. The organisation is absolutely nothing to do with me, but through @NLD4Stacey. So I thought I'd start this thread on his behalf and see if anyone wanted to join me at Dartford FC on 27th July, for this game.

The game is slap bang in the middle of the off-season, so will be a good way to get the football buzz back, whilst most important supporting Stacey.

http://nld4stacey.com/

Last edited:
This may come across as harsh, but I don't want 1882 to become a novelty. Rent a mob if you will. It's one of the biggest complaints of the "Normal" fans, that we don't turn up for the big games.

I'm all for going - but as a "Normal" Spurs fan. We don't have to make it official, i'd still be up for it.

Maybe others feel different however.

Who is playing for either side?

This may come across as harsh, but I don't want 1882 to become a novelty. Rent a mob if you will. It's one of the biggest complaints of the "Normal" fans if you will, that we don't turn up for the big games.

I'm all for going - but as a "Normal" Spurs fan. We don't have to make it official, i'd still be up for it.

Maybe others feel different however.

I completely agree with the non-official thing. I'm just passing on the request to be honest pal, and wanted to put it exactly how the lad put it on twitter.

My concern is that 1882 for all the criticism is actually similar to archetypal support. It only takes one untoward song about Woolwich, especially given the fact that we're playing them in the game, for untold damage to be caused. As much as I understand the sentiment and desire to have an atmosphere at this game, and the cause is as worthy as it gets, but it just isn't appropriate.

As football fans, we often forget what's important. As both fans of my beloved ArsenaI, and fans of the club little Stacey supports, Spurs, will be attending this game, and helping to save the life of an innocent beautiful little girl, I think it's highly appropriate for you guys to actually attend and be part of it.

I'm sure all 1882 members are aware of the cause, and of it's nature.

Some things are more important than football, and this is one of them.

We want the rivalry at Stacey's game, in fact, I know most fans enjoy it... Bring the songs, bring the banter, bring the atmosphere...

As football fans, we often forget what's important. As both fans of my beloved ArsenaI, and fans of the club little Stacey supports, Spurs, will be attending this game, and helping to save the life of an innocent beautiful little girl, I think it's highly appropriate for you guys to actually attend and be part of it.

I'm sure all 1882 members are aware of the cause, and of it's nature.

Some things are more important than football, and this is one of them.

We want the rivalry at Stacey's game, in fact, I know most fans enjoy it... Bring the songs, bring the banter, bring the atmosphere...
So you want the rivalry... without the fans? :adestare:

I want all of you there! We want all of you there! The rivalry between us is legendary, and welcome for all the right reasons. What you call "Inappropriate songs", I call banter. The only thing to bear in mind is the fact that there will be a lot of children attending, hopefully including some of yours.

The Pay2Play bids for the Spurs Allstar team stand at £450 & £400 respectively. There are 2 places available!

Bring on the #NLD4Stacey

NLD Twitter
MrArsenaI

Back
Top Bottom