#24 - When was the last time that happened?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Episode 24. This week we've got a guest cameo by Amanda Jacks from the Football Supporters Federation talking about our rights and safe standing and fighting against the banes of modern football. Rob White is also with us as we re-visit the Manchester United game and that epic last gasp equaliser. Bale on the inside, Lennon on the outside and the luck of Dempsey and the romance of football. That's part one. Part two was lobotomised due to a technical hitch. Enjoy what was left of it.

Windy Yoof Update included.

Flav, Ricky and Charlie in amongst.

Love the shirt.

[parsehtml]

<audio controls="controls"> <source src="http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/85.mp3" type="audio/mp3"> Your browser does not support audio. </audio>

[/parsehtml]Download Episode 24

Amanda is totally right. Yoof are getting priced out, I'd much rather stand in a football pub, ankle deep in piss singing and having a laugh. Never been to Wembley as I'd rather watch in a pub.

I'd rather watch it at home, crying into a glass of bourbon than surround myself with pub scum, I hate people, I need help.

Glad to hear the cocks hate Adrian Durham as much as i do, that cunt causes me to spontaniously combust on my comute home nearly every day.

Back
Top Bottom