2022 Summer Transfer window: The Vote

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you rate the Transfer Window

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lenglet had a very decent performance today.

One match doesn't mean he's a top class LCB ..... but it does mean he looks at least a viable rotation for Davies at LCB (one of our objectives from the window)

Will need to see how the competition for LCB turns out ...... but its very positive to see there will be one. And still very possible we will find ourselves with the class LCB we want.

Also great to see his passing from the back - if Romero misses a game in the future it will be a good option to ply Lenglet on the left so we have a better ball out from the back.

Nice debut.

And dispels some of the uncertainties about one of our incoming players. Might well have moved more of the voters up to 8/10 if the Fulham match had been played a week ago.

I believe Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus said "unrealistic", not "unreasonable"... but don't quote me on that.

:contetellmemore:

So we agree. Yay!

70% of voters disagree with his statement that anyone who voted less than 8 was being unrealistic.

Because, 70% actually voted less than 8 :freund:

Finally

giphy.gif

So we agree. Yay!

70% of voters disagree with his statement that anyone who voted less than 8 was being unrealistic.

Because, 70% voted less than 8 :freund:

Finally

giphy.gif
I don’t necessarily agree.

I don’t believe that you can claim that with any certainty, as Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus ‘s statement was not part of the poll question.

You’re inferring something from the data that the data doesn’t support.

At this point, you only have a hypothesis, and will need a more specific poll question to refine your work.

Haha you are correct on both! I am a big St. Louis Cardinals fan who lives in Iowa. I used to be an Oregon Duck fan back when I cared about college sports.

I combined them all for a username.

Iowa Spurs is a local fan group in the area.
Lol amazing. You've certainly gotten around the country a bit. Glad to hear IA has some spurs fans- I notice dirt-cheap country houses that way from time to time...

If we signed Perisic and Richarlison on the last week of the window I bet people would be calling it a great window.

We all moan about last minute signings but secretly we're all transfer window junkies that want the last minute excitement

Back
Top Bottom