2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did everyone else get the survey from the club purporting to give the supporters a say in the design of next seasons kit?......I didn't get to the end, got bored of all the questions about how often I visit the club shop......Do they ever get to genuine questions about kit design?

Considering it was confirmed from a couple of sources that they had designed kits a few years ahead, it seems entirely possible it could be true. I imagine a "lets do gold its the last season at white hart lane" memo went round and stuff.
I say plausible.

Nah, that 'kit leak' is absolute bollocks. First of all, it's waaay too early to have a genuine photo of next season's kit (what would the earliest usually be? March?).
The first leak will be a tagged shirt, draped on a bed, photographed from above. In April/May. by an Asian girl!
Same as it ever was.

FIXED!

I'd like to see a tribute to Archway Steel...
196qxycq0lk1djpg.jpg

I'd like to see some sort of tribute to WHL on the kit since it's looking to be our last season there.

I'm not sure about that. Half of me would like it but fact is, we're not moving away for good, WHL is essentially being redeveloped. Not sure what you could put on a shirt that would commemorate it. Just a plain 61 style deep v neck, navy shorts/socks would do.

I'm not sure about that. Half of me would like it but fact is, we're not moving away for good, WHL is essentially being redeveloped. Not sure what you could put on a shirt that would commemorate it. Just a plain 61 style deep v neck, navy shorts/socks would do.
I don't know if you're a yanl or not? You've been there, yes? It's not actually on White Hart Lane itself, and the plan is to rename the stadium. For all intents and purposes this the end of WHL.

I actually got one of those customer surveys last night from Spurs about the shirts/my buying habits thereof.

Couldn't resist slagging off the red AIA about five separate times.
:allitongue:
Yes I did the same, if enough people do it, you never know, they might actually take notice!
I went a bit further and said that the home shirt should just be plain white, with no heritage stripes, highlighter stains and any other disasters that have been passed by the designers as acceptable - are we not the Lilywhites? Experiment with the the second and third kits by all means, but leave the first kit alone.

A big new sponsor after AIA will be something to do with the new stadium along with naming rights like the scum have. The kit deal after under armour is widely said to be Nike apparently a done deal

I don't know if you're a yanl or not? You've been there, yes? It's not actually on White Hart Lane itself, and the plan is to rename the stadium. For all intents and purposes this the end of WHL.
Nah - ST holder since 1986 and been going since the mid 70's!

From the plans I've seen - the new stadium actually sits on at least 50% of the current one. Plus the stadium has evolved and changed over the past 20 years, that's it not really been WHL since they castrated the Shelf in '89.

exactly, Since the Shelf went it's not been the same ground. A good 25 years ago!
I'll still go to the Lane (irrespective of it being called the AppleArena or somesuch)

Back
Top Bottom