2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still hoping for a kit like that:
Spurs-Fake-Kit.jpg

This one as away kit, home kit the same but white with a blue bird and third black with a golden bird. Dream!

Every year I wonder why we haven't cottoned on to the idea that having the new kit ready for the last day of the season means you can flog loads over the summer. We even had two bites of the cherry this year what with Ledley's match the day after.

Every year I wonder why we haven't cottoned on to the idea that having the new kit ready for the last day of the season means you can flog loads over the summer. We even had two bites of the cherry this year what with Ledley's match the day after.

I think they did that with the 125th anniversary kit, I seem to remember us playing the last game of the season in the new kit that year. Don't know why they haven't done it since.

I'm not particular on whether we wear navy socks or not with the home, but the shorts are a must. Don't mind the all-whites for Europe, but the navy shorts with the lillywhite shirt is simply signature Tottenham Hotspur.

Next year, I'd like to see us drop all the neon variations in the kits and training wear. White and navy is simply classy, sharp, and far more intimidating than all these neon strips scrambling over the gear. It's okay on the third (especially this past year's, nice touch there), but neon strips along the travel and warm-up gear just looked far too feminine for my tastes.

Like this:
V5ProdWithBadge

Awful. Same jacket looked just fine last year without that neon strip.

Last edited:
Haha okay, I personally prefer somehow special kits - but well if you don't like them I'll capitulate :D

My personal favourite is still the home kit from our Champions League season. That was just magnificent!

That thing looks horrific

As it happens I think it looks great, but also realise that it won't ever happen. I have to say, that anyone that buys a replica shirt who is over the age of 12 needs to get a life. I occasionally wear a pin badge, and sometimes think that is OTT

Back
Top Bottom