2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's only really kids that get the Premier League badges. Well, that and supporters of teams who are newly promoted and are excited and want to make the most of their team's one season in the league
Perfect example - Me when we got in the Europa League, 40 quid shirt, 38 quid to get Huddlestones name and number (22 at the time).

"Want the Europa League badge on there mate?"

I've come this far, may as well.

Printing cost £42, Shirt cost £40.

No Ragrets.

NEVER GOLD!!!
I like the fact they've got the 'probably red' AIA logo in there early and out of the way of a Summer of 'will they/won't they' speculation... as the old new saying goes; THEY WILL!

Anyone on here clever on photoshop and willing to spare day or two mocking up a few hundred different possibilities of what the kit might or might not potentially be based on an inside source from this website that may or may not be reliable?

I hope if they are putting gold on it that they go the whole hog and have sequins and a ruffled collar.

Fucking gold....:pochserious:

* Could be a load of flannel.

Rangers+13-14+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

:harryhmm:

Wow ... a (partial) kit leak already? This is early for us.

Edit: The article also says that we will see the return of navy socks (and shorts). Nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom