1882 @ Spurs Ladies Ryman Cup Final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would like to write you regards the forum about the finals of Spurs Ladies.

My name is Juan Amoros and I am the Spurs Ladies 1st Team Coach and a spurs fan as well.

Would like to thank you for your support and definitely would love to see you on the stands next Wednesday 27th 7:30 KO for our Capital Cup Final and would be unreal in the FA Womens Premier League Cup in Kidderminster on May 8th.

Am glad you enjoyed the game on Thursday and will try to give you more reasons for celebration in which hopefully is being a historical season for Spurs.

Thanks,

Juan Amoros
Wow! I am yet to get to a game to watch our Ladies play, I have penciled in a couple of games in my diary but come the day the motivation wasn't there (sorry, just an old git that has yet to embrace Ladies football). But your post has just changed my mind, looking forward to cheering on a Spurs team in a cup final.

BTW for those of you on twitter I highly recommend following Juan, his passion for Tottenham and for the team he coaches is great. @JuanC_Amoros

I would like to write you regards the forum about the finals of Spurs Ladies.

My name is Juan Amoros and I am the Spurs Ladies 1st Team Coach and a spurs fan as well.

Would like to thank you for your support and definitely would love to see you on the stands next Wednesday 27th 7:30 KO for our Capital Cup Final and would be unreal in the FA Womens Premier League Cup in Kidderminster on May 8th.

Am glad you enjoyed the game on Thursday and will try to give you more reasons for celebration in which hopefully is being a historical season for Spurs.

Thanks,

Juan Amoros
I follow Juan and the Ladies on Twitter. Good as gold. Fully deserve our support.
I have watched them 4 consecutive seasons away at Lewes. Enjoyable. They tackle harder than the fellas and get up and run off a broken leg, they don't act like someone has just shot them.

Juan, I am the 'nutter' that turns up with the huge Spurs flag lol!

Love the Shirt.

CgvJxIMWkAAwHLw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom