1882 On tour?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys,

We don't have any away day trips in the league for CSWY to organise but if you want to take 1882 on tour upto either Liverpool or Manchester I'll be more than happy to help out. The final details and date are being released tomorrow afternoon a club employee outside the front of the entrance told me last night.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and then we can go from there.

I would absolutely love it, but the chances are I won't be able to get the time off work. If it's a weekend, I'll be all over it. Will probably be a Monday though.

I've just seen on the PL website that the final is on Monday 20th May.

Gutted!

I would certainly be up for an away day pre-season friendly in the summer though. As soon as I see a friendly on a Saturday in a good location (e.g. like Stevenage / MK Dons in the last couple of years), I'll start a thread!

NEXT MONDAY!!

....hmmm, let's see how the end of the season turns out first... if all goes well, I reckon there will be a shit load of us willing to drag Sundays' celebrations out for another 24 hours!!!

Ridiculous that the final is a one legged match at someones home ground. Can't think of another competition in the world with that sort of bias. What sort of cretin is making up the rules? #amateurish

Would have been epic at a Villa Park or similar.

Right, reply to this thread if you're serious and would be up for going. I need to really rush this through, anything below 29 people and we won't be getting a cheap short notice deal.

Back
Top Bottom