1882 Made Me Feel at Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
In the days before I became a season ticket holder the Park Lane is where I would always buy my tickets. I would sing and celebrate wildly whenever Spurs scored. However, it’s been four years since I got my season ticket in the East Lower close to Paxton Road and in that time I have turned from a supporter singing all the songs to one whom rarely opens his mouth. Only when celebrating a goal will I rise to my […]

Continue reading...

I didn't know where to put this but thought I should share:

This old boy, seat across from me in the Paxton. I don't know him well but we normally exchange a few words before and during the game. Anyway, first thing he says yesterday.

I don't know what it was on Thursday over there (points at Park Lane) but it's was amazing, it made such a difference to the atmosphere, you know, for the whole ground.

I told him about 1882, not sure he quite understood but nethertheless proof that the work of 1882 appreciated by Spurs supporters all over the ground. :dwi:

Back
Top Bottom