1882 announcement: Sheriff – Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got my tickets, bringing along two friends who have never been to a Spurs game before to be fair I've been to ones my old man has taken me too when I was younger. In row 6

Also wondering if anyone could suggest a decent pub for before the game

Got my tickets, bringing along two friends who have never been to a Spurs game before to be fair I've been to ones my old man has taken me too when I was younger. In row 6

Also wondering if anyone could suggest a decent pub for before the game

The 1882 ruffians are known o frequent the Brickies (Bricklayers Arms). They are prone to using profane language & have no respect for their elders.
Be warned.

Buzzing for this one. Haven't been to an 1882 game since Coventry in the cup. Where's everyone drinking beforehand and what time you all heading into the ground?

Buzzing for this one. Haven't been to an 1882 game since Coventry in the cup. Where's everyone drinking beforehand and what time you all heading into the ground?

Always the bricklayers and about 10 minutes before kick off. Get as much pints/jagarbombs in as possible.
We dont really march down altogether to be honest. Should really though IMO.

EDIT - By the way i've now got a ticket so cheers for helping everyone.

From the article on the main page;

Sheriff this Thursday
There’s a few things we’ve been asked to pass on:
• Persistent standing isn’t allowed. 1882 isn’t given an allowance to stand no more than any other area of the stadium, or any other ground in England. As ever you risk ejection from the stadium.
• Please keep the gangways clear, stewards are tasked to ensure supporters stay in their respective seats.
• Please do not be abusive to stewards. They’re doing what is asked of them.
• Ticker tape is seen as a prohibited item because of increased fire risk.
• Pyrotechnics are prohibited, and if found on a supporter, even around the stadium, it could lead to arrest, banning, and possibly a prison sentence.
• Finally please remain in the seats you’ve bought during the game. Ticket migration can lead to overcrowding and is seen as a safety risk.

WHAT THE FUCK. Do they want an atmosphere or not the cunts. They dont deserve our support to be honest. If im made to sit down then thats it from me.

Is the Holmesdale fanatics ever made to sit down? Is Evertons main section forced to sit down?
How about other stadiums? It is a resolute no. No other club makes their main singing section sit down. THFC hierachy are fucking clueless and wonder why they dont have an atmosphere.

@ Admin Admin your giving the club too much power after reading that article. Pull the plug and let them suffer.
Just stick to U21 / U18 / reserve games in future.

EDIT - Maybe im being a bit over dramatic but to put it into an analogy we are pretty much Greece in the EU and the Germans are shafting us with their massive schlongs with their demands.

Last edited:
I don't agree with it, but by law they have to be seen to make the effort to get us to sit down.

Bit hypocritical though, as I'm never told to sit at the 'big' games but against all the smaller teams the stewards go completely over the top with it.

I don't agree with it, but by law they have to be seen to make the effort to get us to sit down.

Watch CPFC on the tele and their ultras section isnt made to sit down all game and no attempts at all are made. Same with Everton's section behind the goal to the right of the away fans.
How about WHUFC fans opposite the away fans? They stand all game and the stewards leave them alone...

Its just our club. Away fans say we are the worst stadium to come to for stewarding and making them sit down.

Watch CPFC on the tele and their ultras section isnt made to sit down all game and no attempts at all are made. Same with Everton's section behind the goal to the right of the away fans.
How about WHUFC fans opposite the away fans? They stand all game and the stewards leave them alone...

Its just our club. Away fans say we are the worst stadium to come to for stewarding and making them sit down.

Mate I totally get where you are coming from. When we play Woolwich no steward comes around telling us to sit down, it does piss me off they pick and choose when they try to stop us standing in the PLL.

Dunno if this has been posted, but The Spurs Show podcast (I know) mentioned the 1882 lads on their latest podcast. they were talking about the Hull cup game and they said the 1882 fellas, who take up a whole block, made noise all game.

He didn't mention TFC podcast though. :klinsmann:

Block 35 is the only block in the Park lane and Paxton end to sell out. Wonder why that could be...
Club must surely see that 1882 is a good attraction so surely they should be co-operating with us rather than trying to assert themselves..

Ticker Tape a fire hazard???? I have now heard everything

To be fair... it does go up pretty easily!
newspapers-on-fire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom