14 wins out of 17 - Fantastic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EDIT - Apologies for incorrect title - If it can be changed to 14 out of 18 - would be grateful

Is this our best start since the fabled Double team of 1960/61?

I've been supporting us throughout those entire 50+ years, and I can't remember a better start since 1960. Over to 'Mr Football Facts', who hasn't been on lately, I'm sad to say. As he really does know our history.

Anyway, it's an absolutely amazing start

Played 18, won 14, drawn 2 Lost 2

As I say, I can't remember it ever being better than this since 1960.

And the crowd tonight as well, another throwback to the 60s. They made it a great European night. So happy tonight :thumbup:

Last edited:
EDIT - Apologies for incorrect title - If it can be changed to 14 out of 18 - would be grateful

Is this our best start since the fabled Double team of 1960/61?

I've been supporting us throughout those entire 50+ years, and I can't remember a better start since 1960. Over to 'Mr Football Facts', who hasn't been on lately, I'm sad to say. As he really does know our history.

Anyway, it's an absolutely amazing start

Played 18, won 14, drawn 2 Lost 2

As I say, I can't remember it ever being better than this since 1960.

And the crowd tonight as well, another throwback to the 60s. They made it a great European night. So happy tonight :thumbup:

AVB out!

:avbfu:

:troll:

But the manager should be sacked, Greavesy! He's clueless and we should sack him because of the West Ham result. Haven't you been keeping up?

Back
Top Bottom