100% Tottenham!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed - your own one about Russia being a poor-man's Brazil should be the OP
Poor-man's? I called them a "glorified Brazil", or maybe I said "Brazil with nukes". Huge population, dependent on commodities exports, shocking levels of corruption.....and for what it's worth Brazil actually has a larger economy.

Don't particularly like the Men in Blazers, but that looks cool. Also, I think that's the first time I've heard Levy's voice and he sounds depressingly normal.

I use a Spurs pen, mug, egg cup, tray, lanyard, slippers, diary, umbrella, t-shirt at Zumba; I've got Spurs jewellery; a signed football in my bedroom, Spurs cushions in my spare room; black and white photos of the two League winning teams - so want to add a colour one! I Never Wear red!!
I forgot my Spurs rubber duck!

I use a Spurs pen, mug, egg cup, tray, lanyard, slippers, diary, umbrella, t-shirt at Zumba; I've got Spurs jewellery; a signed football in my bedroom, Spurs cushions in my spare room; black and white photos of the two League winning teams - so want to add a colour one! I Never Wear red!!
All you need now is to become a WAG and change your name?

A friend of mine went to most games late 70s s to present. One spell, every game home and away for 8 years . Collected every programme buying two, one to read and one (keep it pristine) for his collection. We went to many games together but he was something else.
he also wants to be buried in a Spurs kit- thats his wish.

Does anyone remember the old fella (well into his 70's, long wild grey hair, skinny) who on match days would dress up in a crumpled old suit, blue bow tie and with a massive blue and white rosette pined to it, top hat (which might of had ribbons tied to it) and waiving with his umbrella in hand to every car that hooted. He would stand in the middle of the A10 at the Church St junction for fucking hours. No idea if he would go to the game, never personally saw him at The Lane.

Last edited:
BwXe1c9IQAAPpbI.jpg:large

Does anyone remember the old fella (well into his 70's, long wild grey hair, skinny) who on match days would dress up in a crumpled old suit, blue bow tie and with a massive blue and white rosette pined to it, top hat (which might of had ribbons tied to it) and waiving with his umbrella in hand to every car that hooted. He would stand in the middle of the A10 at the Church St junction for fucking hours. No idea if he would go to the game, never personally saw him at The Lane.
Sounds like wavey man(thats what we called him).
Wasnt just match days,during the week as well.He was an old fashioned eccentric.He also had a 3 piece off white suit with flared trousers......
Mostly seen where you say,but i have seen him as far north as Waltham Cross and as far south as Islington

Sounds like wavey man(thats what we called him).
Wasnt just match days,during the week as well.He was an old fashioned eccentric.He also had a 3 piece off white suit with flared trousers......
Mostly seen where you say,but i have seen him as far north as Waltham Cross and as far south as Islington
Look who just popped up on my Twitter feed sean!!!!!

DbNb4o9X4AAOcfr

Apparently called Charles Atkins!

He was part of so many traditions of my match days heading to The Lane!

Back
Top Bottom