#07 - I wished you loved me like you love Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
1882. NextGen. Powerpoint in your face. Away win. Naughton. Defoe. Boas celebrate. Europe. QPR. Girlfriends. Dossier. Amsterdam v Woolwich. Plastic bag and gaffa tape.

Executioners: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious and evil evil engineer Al.
Dead man walking: Spooky.

Love the shirt.

Thanks to J. Stanley.

Hi to Tim Lewis on HMS Illustrious.

www.thecalmzone.net

[mp3]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/64.mp3[/mp3]

[download]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/64.mp3[/download]

[centre]
UPcNT.gif

To2dU.jpg

RfVAm.jpg

glTdN.jpg
[/centre]

Keeee-bab...

Genius, must be something about North London fathers of a certain generation. My old man has always called them keee-bubs.

Weird.

My misses hates football and many are the weekends I've had to give up my ticket for family shit. Like tomorrow for instance.
The worst was a christening a couple of years ago at the same time we were playing/beating Woolwich at the emirates. Turned my phone off so I wouldn't know the result when I went to watch it back later. Also told everyone I spoke to not to mention the game anywhere near me. All went to plan until some drunk twat of an inlaw piped up that we'd won, just as I was leaving.

jimmyriggle said:
My misses hates football and many are the weekends I've had to give up my ticket for family shit. Like tomorrow for instance.
The worst was a christening a couple of years ago at the same time we were playing/beating Woolwich at the emirates. Turned my phone off so I wouldn't know the result when I went to watch it back later. Also told everyone I spoke to not to mention the game anywhere near me. All went to plan until some drunk twat of an inlaw piped up that we'd won, just as I was leaving.
One of the best things about being a fan over here is that it's almost impossible to find out the score of a game if you avoid certain websites and social network. Nobody is going to talk to you in the store about Spurs.

Thelonious said:
yeah but you don't get to go White Hart Lane when you please. :troll:
I'll see you again in November!! This time I won't have a broad to keep me from getting to the B&H early because she wants to look at the outside of the globe theater for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom