“Spurs are going to be fun to watch”

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hearing pundits saying this is so patronising we are no little W Ham surely we are a club that want to win big trophies or at least that’s the aim,just because thankfully we have left those awful dinosaur managers behind doesn’t make our football now all of a sudden ‘fun’it just makes us an improving side and which is the narrative I would rather hear,anyways mini rant over and COY ‘improving’ Spurs..🙂👍

I've become very good at avoiding pundits' comments as I find them tedious and usually they have an agenda against us.
Now that Kane has gone and they're getting nothing from Ange, this is the angle they're going with.
I agree that it is coming over as a tad condescending, but I'm quite happy that they're not taking us as serious contenders. That way Ange can get on with building the team up in his way and we can hopefully reap the rewards while having 'fun' along the way.

I've become very good at avoiding pundits' comments as I find them tedious and usually they have an agenda against us.
Now that Kane has gone and they're getting nothing from Ange, this is the angle they're going with.
I agree that it is coming over as a tad condescending, but I'm quite happy that they're not taking us as serious contenders. That way Ange can get on with building the team up in his way and we can hopefully reap the rewards while having 'fun' along the way.

You've nailed it.

One minute they are taking us up, saying we will be great to watch... next minute when the same pundits are asked the question " where will they finish ? " , they would do well to get top 8.

Mind you, we have given them enough ammo over the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom