Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Erik La Salle?

still-of-eriq-la-salle-in-coming-to-america.jpg

Lamela in, Bale out. Real finally gives a shit about our "partnership" by acknowledging the fact that they owe us for Modric and give us Coentrao plus the ~100million for Bale. We perform that double raid on Ajax (let's be honest, it's going to cost us more than 15million, probably at least 20). We'll probably sell two midfielders, and then...

SUAREZ!!!!:levywhoa: (but not really- who knows what we will do with the rest of all that extra dosh).

I can live with this.

I don't even care that the picture is fucking huge, that perm is absolutely magnificent.

Sorry about that I'm a computer simpleton. Took me 15 minutes to post it even.

Not that it matters everyone should see the Jheri curl in its full glory. They should put that pic in Times Square. Better than Bale :baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom