Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actions speak louder than words. Words are meaningless. Get the word lamela tattooed on your wrist. Or his face inked on your back. Then I will believe this 'love' you so cheaply & easily give away.
Oops, think you've upset a couple of posters, and on another day I might have taken this the wrong way (moody cow that I am). Have taken it as the joke that you intended...... yes?

giphy.gif

So what's the point of your original post? You highlighted me putting word & now you agree names are words. :pocheyes:
Huh? My original post was teasing you for saying that words are meaningless but then insisting that someone gets a word (according to you, meaningless) tattooed on their arm. Then I pointed out, sarcastically, that names are words because you'd seemed to have forgotten that.

I don't know why you needed something so basic explained to you!

:kanehand:

Huh? My original post was teasing you for saying that words are meaningless but then insisting that someone gets a word (according to you, meaningless) tattooed on their arm. Then I pointed out, sarcastically, that names are words because you'd seemed to have forgotten that.

I don't know why you needed something so basic explained to you!

:kanehand:
Maybe because I was joking & teasing ms perryman with my post. I even told her as much. You thought it was a serious post & didn't get it. Guess I am having to point out the basic stuff to you. :deledoubt:
Anyway, we obviously are on different pages so best we leave it at that.

Last edited:
Maybe because I was joking & teasing ms perryman with my post. I even told her as much. You thought it was a serious post & didn't get it. Guess I am having to point out the basic stuff to you. :deledoubt:
Anyway, we obviously are on different pages so best we leave it at that.
Fair enough mate. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom