Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 goals and 2 assists by my reckoning, I don't know why the stats websites don't include the Villa tackle on Jack and then passing it through as an assist, but it is.

It was an attempted shot that went indirectly to Kane via 2 deflections, no way that can be an assist.

2 in 5 and 1 assist is good if he could replicate that over the season and have 14 goals and 7 assists in 35 that would be great.

It was an attempted shot that went indirectly to Kane via 2 deflections, no way that can be an assist.

2 in 5 and 1 assist is good if he could replicate that over the season and have 14 goals and 7 assists in 35 that would be great.
I will take that bet if anyone wants it? Lamela to get 14 league goals. I bet against that happening. Hope I am wrong though. Unlikely for an attacking midfielder.

Lo Celso will be much better than him. He really does compromise others when he plays. I think it's finally dawned on Poch that Lamela plays on a curved pitch and he's drawn into central areas like a moth to a flame, so players like Eriksen and Kane end up playing in wider positions to accommodate him. He's never played a ball like Kane played to him to Kane himself.

Good effort as usual but very little quality and gives the ball away too much and squanders counter attacks.

But even his biggest critics can't dispute how lethal he is from two yards. He's an assassin, a hit man. Absolute laser guided precision. From two yards.

Last edited:
Lo Celso will be much better than him. He really does compromise others when he plays. I think it's finally dawned on Poch that Lamela plays on a curved pitch and he's drawn into central areas like a moth to a flame, so players like Eriksen and Kane end up playing in wider positions to accommodate him. He's never played a ball like Kane played to him to Kane himself.

Good effort as usual but very little quality and gives the ball away too much and squanders counter attacks.

But even his biggest critics can't dispute how lethal he is from two yards. He's an assassin, a hit man. Absolute laser guided precision. From two yards.
You really are a cunt.

He really wasn’t that great yesterday - he is just a very limited footballer. It’s quite something to believe that one time he was one of the best youth prospects in the game. Now he is the Michael Brown of wing forwards. Not great, not terrible.

Go fuck yourself you little non entity. I gave my assessment of his performance and how it affected other players. And you're just angry because you're too fucking stupid to give a counter argument. Double cunt.
There's been like five years people in here are shoving counter arguments up your arse, you are simply so stupid and biased against Lamela that you will never understand. By the way, Lo Celso is a central midfielder and I'm not angry, pretty happy with the win and Lamela contribution, some cunts aren't.

There's been like five years people in here are shoving counter arguments up your arse, you are simply so stupid and biased against Lamela that you will never understand. By the way, Lo Celso is a central midfielder and I'm not angry, pretty happy with the win and Lamela contribution, some cunts aren't.

Yes, and it's a circular. You think he's been an amazing player for us and every time he'll pop up and get an assist or something you deem yourselves proven correct, even if it's six months till the next one, the first thing some will do is say is "ha ha, NW1! You've been proven wrong again." So you'll always be proven right by this standard. I respect your opinion that he's not a very average footballer, and I don't see why you can't respect mine. Lo Celso will be better. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom