Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're not wanted here. If you are really a Spurs fan, we don't want fans like you. Go and jump out a window or something:

You're a blatant West Ham fan. I think you're probably a Spursdem multi - very strange you both send me a DM within a minute of each other. Spursdem, just fuck off from this place once and for all. Nobody wants you here, you keep coming back like a dose of gonnoreah. You'll be gone again by tomorrow, stay away this time. You're one of the most pitiful creatures I've ever encountered.
You brought up quotes of when i was asked if bale was better than kane oh my god that was the worst answers ever

And as for being a spursdem multi he has much more fun and ridicules you much better then i have the patience for. I respect his dedication in putting weird nerdy internet cunts like you in their place

He brings me up though. I must admit everything he says makes me angry because from everyone i have seem he somehow thinks he is a internet superhero but i don't bother with him until he brings me up

He comes to some mad conclusions then thinks he is right

That estonian man made him look like a right dickhead

And it seems alot of people do

He thinks I'm this thudor lol i have read some stuff he said and i will tell you now and i am not slagging people off that do it i will never say dippers or chavs or anything like that

I will say liverpool chelsea and any other footnall team

The man is obviously not quite right but i imagine he will carry on

I'm not gonna continue this further, and the whole purpose of interacting with you at all was to bring to light the fact that you and your new pal Spursdem and are a couple of bellends and trolls that need to be voted off the site Asap.

I'm not gonna continue this further, and the whole purpose of interacting with you at all was to bring to light the fact that you and your new pal Spursdem and are a couple of bellends and trolls that need to be voted off the site Asap.
No you originally said i was thudor and as i have pointed out i don't say dippers or chavs or anything like that because i AINT 14. But i see you do because you are a sad lonely single with no kids middle aged man who wants to act like some hard man on the internet

You have a weird obseesion with spurs young players which i will continue to point out

You obviously don't go to games which i do and have been since 87

My opinions on trophies i will maintain

I have great spurs memories and stories but because i said bale was a better player then kane i am not a spurs fan haha

You get mad to look foolish regularly here i am telling you to stop here you will only look like a dickhead again just like the estonian man made you look

What a creature NW1 is.

A sloppy lonely mess.
He is the saddest person on here but it becomes obvious based on how he acts and interacts

If he would of read up on anything i said apart from one night he would of seen the truth

But he comes to mad conclusions and then looks foolish

Long may that continue and i will be very happy when that cunt disappears

No issue with people with different opinions but i have an issue with cunts

No you originally said i was thudor and as i have pointed out i don't say dippers or chavs or anything like that because i AINT 14. But i see you do because you are a sad lonely single with no kids middle aged man who wants to act like some hard man on the internet

You have a weird obseesion with spurs young players which i will continue to point out

You obviously don't go to games which i do and have been since 87

My opinions on trophies i will maintain

I have great spurs memories and stories but because i said bale was a better player then kane i am not a spurs fan haha

You get mad to look foolish regularly here i am telling you to stop here you will only look like a dickhead again just like the estonian man made you look

All genuine Spurs fans keep an eye on our young prospects. A lot a much closer eye than me. Christ knows what you think of those that go and watch the under 18s. But keep writing crap, more votes, longer ban hopefully.

All genuine Spurs fans keep an eye on our young prospects. A lot a much closer eye than me. Christ knows what you think of those that go and watch the under 18s. But keep writing crap, more votes, longer ban hopefully.
Keep an eye yes. Not the weird shit you come out with sunshine

Did you make the claim that your greatest turn on in life is watching young spurs boys grow infront of your eyes?

Fiver says he gets a hat-trick against Toon.

Would you mind telling me what you are drinking today ?. I think I'd like to try a small glass first, don't think I could handle a pint of it :roflmao:
Hope you're right though, I have them to be 3-0 HT and 5-0 FT at odds of 65/1 ....stand to win quite a bit if it happens
:coys:

Today we had Lamela in a nutshell.

The ONLY one showing for the ball and actually wanting the ball whilst he was on.......

...... but also giving it away pretty much every single time he had it.

Erik Lamela has now given away possession 49 times in the league this season, only Danny Rose (54) has given the ball away more times among Spurs players.

Sadly he isn't good enough mate. Starting Son, Lucas and Lamela was asking for a shit oerfoamcne today. Eriksen should have started if Lo Celso isn't fit enough regardless of his contract situation. I said that a few days ago and o stand by that. You can't have Lamela, Son and Lucas all at once, that's a Carabao Cup starting lineup behind the striker.

Sorry but it's time to let Lamela go. That's a valuable place in the squad that could go to someone more deserving of it and I say that begrudgingly.

You're not wanted here. If you are really a Spurs fan, we don't want fans like you. Go and jump out a window or something:

You're a blatant West Ham fan. I think you're probably a Spursdem multi - very strange you both send me a DM within a minute of each other. Spursdem, just fuck off from this place once and for all. Nobody wants you here, you keep coming back like a dose of gonnoreah. You'll be gone again by tomorrow, stay away this time. You're one of the most pitiful creatures I've ever encountered.
This guy definitely has to wear a helmet and elbow pads outside

Back
Top Bottom