Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the game for him to really shine!
He is destined to have a major impact and help win the CL!
1 goal, 5 nutmegs & 2 treading on hands!

With Eriksen potentially leaving this could be Erik's time, an injury free season and a spot up for grabs in his more natural play making position.
If Eriksen goes and he's injury free he'll have a hell of a season, quote me this time next year!

With Eriksen potentially leaving this could be Erik's time, an injury free season and a spot up for grabs in his more natural play making position.
If Eriksen goes and he's injury free he'll have a hell of a season, quote me this time next year!

In before the haters.....

:levyeyes:

I am actually at the stage where an upgrade would be fine. He's done a fine job for us, but injuries are starting to tell.

Not bad for a player that's been sold the last 8 windows in a row and will never be seen at the new stadium.

But if he stays, happy with that too.

Sadly I've been saying this for 3 years now. Hand on heart it's time to move him on but equally if we don't I'm content to give him another year as I know there's a player in there.

He's had a tough time but it's definitely hindrered and not helped our club for what is 4 seasons or so now. Big money and seemingly big wages compared to others in the group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom