Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love love love Dembele but at 31ish and lots of niggling injurys how long can we rely on him to perform consistently for a whole season. Hows this
Dier/Wanyama Dele
Lamela ? Erickson Son
Kane
But that leaves us short on bench for attacking changes

Eriksen :levyeyes:

Just joking. That’s pretty much what I’d go with; I definitely prefer seeing Dele playing deeper.

Eriksen :levyeyes:

Just joking. That’s pretty much what I’d go with; I definitely prefer seeing Dele playing deeper.
I've done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cover on bench for AM shows how short we are. WE just cannot compete with this lack of depth. The players we do have ARE good enough but can not do it for a full season inc CL playing twice a week. I think i'm right in saying that we always struggle during xmas, then we kick on once we're out of europe and playing only once a week.

I've done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cover on bench for AM shows how short we are. WE just cannot compete with this lack of depth. The players we do have ARE good enough but can not do it for a full season inc CL playing twice a week. I think i'm right in saying that we always struggle during xmas, then we kick on once we're out of europe and playing only once a week.

Ey? We are usually the strongest team during Christmas

With Moura coming this window and Malcom the next he's certain to go. Only the most blinkered of fans wouldn't see that.
Whoa there Nelly!

You calling other fans blinkered?
tenor.gif

This still the same Lamela who you said will never pull a Spurs shirt on again?.... for months on end?!!
tenor.gif

:dierpochhug:

Nice article. I've always liked Lamela the character, just not the footballer. And as he and the article says, there are more important things in life than football. It's awful what happened to his brother and I hope he recovers fully. The article does clear up one issue though. Some people have insisted he's contracted till 2020. I've always said his contract was 5 years plus an option year, therefore till the Summer of 2019, which the article confirms. So there is no dispute now, he'll either sign a new contract in the next few months or be sold. You can disagree all you like TheJockmur TheJockmur but the facts are the facts.

Nice article. I've always liked Lamela the character, just not the footballer. And as he and the article says, there are more important things in life than football. It's awful what happened to his brother and I hope he recovers fully. The article does clear up one issue though. Some people have insisted he's contracted till 2020. I've always said his contract was 5 years plus an option year, therefore till the Summer of 2019, which the article confirms. So there is no dispute now, he'll either sign a new contract in the next few months or be sold. You can disagree all you like TheJockmur TheJockmur but the facts are the facts.

The only fact that is a fact is that every single fucking thing you've said about Lamela, the opposite has happened. You know nothing and it's painfully boring to hear you constantly talk like you're the only one with any knowledge. You're like a single track minded Gibbsy, you're quite literally fucking pathetic.

The only fact that is a fact is that every single fucking thing you've said about Lamela, the opposite has happened. You know nothing and it's painfully boring to hear you constantly talk like you're the only one with any knowledge. You're like a single track minded Gibbsy, you're quite literally fucking pathetic.

No, I just have opinions and think I'm a good judge of a player. You don't have opinions or seem able to make a judgement on any player and you just critize people who offer any opinion, like you did in your reply to a post of mine about Moura and Malcom - what's your opinion of them? You don't have one, because you're not able to form one, so my opinion of you is that you belong on ignore
:kaneshh:

No, I just have opinions and think I'm a good judge of a player. You don't have opinions or seem able to make a judgement on any player and you just critize people who offer any opinion, like you did in your reply to a post of mine about Moura and Malcom - what's your opinion of them? You don't have one, because you're not able to form one, so my opinion of you is that you belong on ignore
:kaneshh:

My opinion of them is that I don't watch any French football. You on the other hand seem to think you're an expert, but here's the thing, you're far from it. You seem to think you know better than our manager, and that's cool. So did Gibbs, and he was told regularly how fucking dumb he actually is.

You claimed Lamela would be sold. He wasn't. You claimed he wouldn't play again. He did. You claimed he wouldn't start again. He did. You claimed he wouldn't be registered for the champions League and he was. Do you really think I or anyone else on this forum gives a single fuck about how you feel about Lamela? Because it's all you talk about and you're boring as fuck.

:dierpochhug:

That's a great interview.

Love the fact that he's laughing in the face of NW1Spur NW1Spur and his chums over the drugs etc bullshit that those who don't like him actually invent lies to build their own little posse of haters, (same ones who invented Mason as a Chelsea fan) all sitting in their underpants tapping away at a keyboard and wanking themselves in some wired online soggy biscuit competition.

When fit, Poch always selects him.

That's a great interview.

Love the fact that he's laughing in the face of NW1Spur NW1Spur and his chums over the drugs etc bullshit that those who don't like him actually invent lies to build their own little posse of haters, (same ones who invented Mason as a Chelsea fan) all sitting in their underpants tapping away at a keyboard and wanking themselves in some wired online soggy biscuit competition.

When fit, Poch always selects him.

Doesn't matter. NW1Spur NW1Spur has a bad opinion of him, therefore what Poch clearly thinks doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter. NW1Spur NW1Spur has a bad opinion of him, therefore what Poch clearly thinks doesn't matter.
I don't have a problem with people with different opinions on a player, can sometimes lead to seeing a player in a different light, something that I may have not noticed before but can't stand it when opinion is formed via false rumours and especially when it's endlessly repetitive even whilst the player isn't even playing. The only thing to really talk about is the injury that's keeping him out, anything else is superfluous.

Really hope the Inter rumours are true he's far more suited to a slower paced game and simply lacks the physicality to succeed in the PL , would like to see him reinvigorating his career because he's an honest grafter but he simply has no purpose at Spurs anymore.

Really hope the Inter rumours are true he's far more suited to a slower paced game and simply lacks the physicality to succeed in the PL , would like to see him reinvigorating his career because he's an honest grafter but he simply has no purpose at Spurs anymore.

He's had a hell of a year fighting back to fitness. Would be a shame if you doesn't get the remainder of the season at least. He's on his last life though IMO.

Back
Top Bottom