Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Caveat: Keep him and Eriksen out of each others way... They often nullified each other in previous seasons.

I do like the idea of both cutting in from opposing flanks feeding Kane & Son/Dele.

Otherwise one or the other in a more trad. 10-esque, creative roll; rotation stylee.

I think we need to calm down on Lamela.

This is not a one player solution to our current ills and Pochettino will not ask or ecpect too much off a bloke who has been out of first team action for so long.

Indeed, but maybe more importantly we must accept that a full, barnstorming 90mins is still a number of weeks away.... Especially with the intensity he plays at.

Still no sign of NW1Spur NW1Spur ....Coulda sworn he had a bet on with someone.

Indeed, but maybe more importantly we must accept that a full, barnstorming 90mins is still a number of weeks away.... Especially with the intensity he plays at.

Still no sign of NW1Spur NW1Spur ....Coulda sworn he had a bet on with someone.

Didn't watch the game, had some DIY to finish, usually the DIY would wait but it hasn't exactly been a joy watching Spurs in recent games. So I gather he came on late and got an assist. Not seen highlights so was it a whipped in cross, a long raking through ball, a master run or was it another 5 yard pass that supposedly only Lamela can do?

Didn't watch the game, had some DIY to finish, usually the DIY would wait but it hasn't exactly been a joy watching Spurs in recent games. So I gather he came on late and got an assist. Not seen highlights so was it a whipped in cross, a long raking through ball, a master run or was it another 5 yard pass that supposedly only Lamela can do?

Dont be a dick... Take it like a man.

YOU WERE WRONG.

Does anyone know what type of hip injury he had? Can he come back as the same player? Torres and dear I say Steffen Freunds careers was hampered by hip injuries

:dembelelol:

With his awkward gait and running style, it's not going to be a "master run". So it was another 5-yard pass that "supposedly" only Lamela can do!:dembelelol:

I was wrong about Lamela. I didn't think he was good enough for Spurs because I don't think he's good enough for a top 4 team. I'm still right about this, but we're not a top 4 club anymore (absolutely no chance this season) so by default he has become good enough for us.

Last edited:
Where were the goals and influence in the knockout stage in Europe? Again, lacking the quality when it's needed most. Big transfer fee for a bang average player.

.....Dissapointed hes not still injured, i should imagine.

You do nothing but cunt off every aspect of our club... Find another team you bell-end.

I was wrong about Lamela. I didn't think he was good enough for Spurs because I don't think he's good enough for a top 4 team. I'm still right about this, but we're not a top 4 club anymore (absolutely no chance this season) so by default he has become good enough for us.

Nah.... You forgot to mention you've been playing him off against Son ever since you arrived here; bought into every bit of media bullshit about him... Made up some of your own and insiststed he'd never play for the club again.

Now you're happy to mock the club itself to get more petty digs in.....

....I mean, with such support how can any player do anything but be fast-tacked to back-to-back Ballon D'ors.

Last edited:
Where were the goals and influence in the knockout stage in Europe? Again, lacking the quality when it's needed most. Big transfer fee for a bang average player.

We got smashed by a lethal Dortmund cos Poch put the likes of Carrol, Mason (No offense, Mase... Still a yido!) and a bunch of B-listers all on the pitch at the same time....

Bet you don't even know if he played those games without checking, but dont let that get in the way of your continued bile spitting will ya.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom