Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela at Tottenham, done deal
The Roma's Argentine striker was sold to English club for 25 million euro

It 'made for Lamela to Tottenham. The Argentine striker has said yes to a 6-year contract 2.4 of engagement for the first season, with a touch-up every twelve months. At Rome will be about 25 million euro. This was revealed via tweet the well-known market expert Gianluca Di Marzio.

Erik Lamela, 21, had been taken from the Giallorossi in July 2011. Fifteen million then paid into the coffers of the River Plate relegated into the second category of Argentina. With Rome, he scored 19 goals in 62 league games.

http://sport.panorama.it/calciomercato/erik-lamela-roma-tottenham

:avbdamn:... 25 million Euros!
WOW ... if all this is true ... then this is so cheap!
I thought the fee would be around 30 million GBP, but this is only 22 million GBP

GET THIS DONE!

PLEASE :avbpray:

They bought him for 17 million euros, I don't see him moving for 25 million. An 8 million euro profit cannot be good enough for them for a player of his caliber.

lamela_real_life.jpg

#heartcelebration #thfc #twoplustwo #done

Last edited:
The best part is the will finally have another great Argentinian ....
I think the last 2 were Ricky Villa and Ardiles...
I hope Lamela makes a hattrick of 3 great Argentinian to have played for Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom