Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perhaps that Matt guy was right to goad you.

(I have no idea what you're talking about, but....)

LOL... You don't think I'm lazily just taking the piss?

Coming with the 'sensible' reply suggests you lack a sense of self-irony.

What food-types counter-balance that exactly?

(I have no idea what you're talking about, but....)

LOL... You don't think I'm lazily just taking the piss?

Coming with the 'sensible' reply suggests you lack a sense of self-irony.

What food-types counter-balance that exactly?

It gets tiring dude, no idea as irony and what not does not come across in the interwebs...

What do you think of Coco as an impact sub?

Love him in any form, think he brings the tempo up to his game, by his nature. But he is a foul magnet in poor areas, so sometimes he is a risk I'm not sure I'd take in Pochs position (but I watch emotionally so tactics mid-game are not my strong point at all).

This year he seems less eager to impress, maybe he is now a father (?) that has settled him emotionally and we are seeing that manifest in a more balanced Coco.

It gets tiring dude, no idea as irony and what not does not come across in the interwebs...

You don't sense that the notion of Lamela eating loads of kebabs comes with certain cause for doubt or may be laden with a certain degree of satire?

....Why do the highly studious so often seem to lack a degree of common sense?

You don't sense that the notion of Lamela eating loads of kebabs comes with certain cause for doubt or may be laden with a certain degree of satire?

....Why do the highly studious so often seem to lack a degree of common sense?

I understood you were being silly, but the reasoning behind the silliness is not clear...

Depth my friend, some folks don't just tread the shallow waters.

Love him in any form, think he brings the tempo up to his game, by his nature. But he is a foul magnet in poor areas, so sometimes he is a risk I'm not sure I'd take in Pochs position (but I watch emotionally so tactics mid-game are not my strong point at all).

This year he seems less eager to impress, maybe he is now a father (?) that has settled him emotionally and we are seeing that manifest in a more balanced Coco.

I always get nervous when he’s still on the field after getting a yellow but he’s never been sent off for us

I understood you were being silly, but the reasoning behind the silliness is not clear...

Depth my friend, some folks don't just tread the shallow waters.

Lucky I brought my scuba gear, homez.....

(Explanation of the former: Yet again you're shoehorning your nutritional studies into scenarios you have no real world insight into....)

Lucky I brought my scuba gear, homez.....

(Explanation of the former: Yet again you're shoehorning your nutritional studies into scenarios you have no real world insight into....)

What do you mean? I'm a former PTI, plenty of real world understanding...

You see, now your real attitude manifests, that I can't be bothered engaging you doesn't mean I have no real world insight...

What do you mean? I'm a former PTI, plenty of real world understanding...

You see, now your real attitude manifests, that I can't be bothered engaging you doesn't mean I have no real world insight...

The 'real world' thing is simple.... You don't know what the players eat. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom