Érik Lamela

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
Actions speak louder than words. Words are meaningless. Get the word lamela tattooed on your wrist. Or his face inked on your back. Then I will believe this 'love' you so cheaply & easily give away.
Oops, think you've upset a couple of posters, and on another day I might have taken this the wrong way (moody cow that I am). Have taken it as the joke that you intended...... yes?

Register to remove

scott

Moaning isn't moaning if its about our other fans.
Oops, think you've upset a couple of posters, and on another day I might have taken this the wrong way (moody cow that I am). Have taken it as the joke that you intended...... yes?
Yes. Just joking. I am sure we all want him to stay fit & keep banging them in.

Register to remove

So what's the point of your original post? You highlighted me putting word & now you agree names are words. :pocheyes:
Huh? My original post was teasing you for saying that words are meaningless but then insisting that someone gets a word (according to you, meaningless) tattooed on their arm. Then I pointed out, sarcastically, that names are words because you'd seemed to have forgotten that.

I don't know why you needed something so basic explained to you!

:kanehand:

scott

Moaning isn't moaning if its about our other fans.
Huh? My original post was teasing you for saying that words are meaningless but then insisting that someone gets a word (according to you, meaningless) tattooed on their arm. Then I pointed out, sarcastically, that names are words because you'd seemed to have forgotten that.

I don't know why you needed something so basic explained to you!

:kanehand:
Maybe because I was joking & teasing ms perryman with my post. I even told her as much. You thought it was a serious post & didn't get it. Guess I am having to point out the basic stuff to you. :deledoubt:
Anyway, we obviously are on different pages so best we leave it at that.

Last edited:
Maybe because I was joking & teasing ms perryman with my post. I even told her as much. You thought it was a serious post & didn't get it. Guess I am having to point out the basic stuff to you. :deledoubt:
Anyway, we obviously are on different pages so best we leave it at that.
Fair enough mate. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Register to remove

Top Bottom