Érik Lamela

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

Would love to see him getting a run of fitness before we chuck him away. If that is possible of course.
You will not get a better squad player than Lamela so chucking him away should not be an option. He’s a quality player, he played well today as well before he’s slaughtered for no good reason again.

His biggest issue is fitness. I get him being a problem because he is injury prone. I won’t accept him being a problem because he is not good enough as that is not true.

You will not get a better squad player than Lamela so chucking him away should not be an option. He’s a quality player, he played well today as well before he’s slaughtered for no good reason again.

His biggest issue is fitness. I get him being a problem because he is injury prone. I won’t accept him being a problem because he is not good enough as that is not true.
Top post mate.

I've always loved his commitment and he can be a quality player and I've defended him many times.

BUT.......... and it is a big but if he can't keep injury free for long periods he's taking up a valuable (foreign) place in the squad.

I'd give him, maybe, 8 months to stay injury free or ship him out in January

Spursdem

Supporter
Suspended

Ignore the Lamela haters.

They are just so butthurt they've been destroyed on every level with regards to Lamela (Will never get a new contract, Poch don't rate him despite saying he does, will never play at the new stadium, will never start in important games etc.) they can't see the wood for the trees.

You'll see a pattern in the names of those involved.

Fantastic post.

ArcspacE

BINNED AGAIN
He can be a good squad option bit as you agree yourself fitness is a massive issue - we've given him many seasons now and he's essentially gone backwards

For the sake of his own career hope he moves on in the summer

Register to remove

Spursdem

Supporter
Suspended
It's going to be hilarious when Lamela is named in the matchday squad for a Champions League final and these plebs will still say Poch don't rate him.

Hilarious.

Top Bottom