Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hold on...

Do you think by that I mean he's actively looking to avoid scoring?

:dembele:

This was your post. I'm arguing that it's every player's responsibility to score (with the exception of the keeper and defence) and I'd argue it's their primary responsibility as well, to score.

OgX3krN.jpg

This was your post. I'm arguing that it's every player's responsibility to score (with the exception of the keeper and defence) and I'd argue it's their primary responsibility as well, to score.

OgX3krN.jpg
I know what I posted.

Im asking you if you think I meant he comes on actively to avoid scoring.

Also, by your logic here, Claude Makelele's responsibility was to score goals too?

Im asking you if you think I meant he comes on actively to avoid scoring.

Also, by your logic here, Claude Makelele's responsibility was to score goals too?

Why are you trying to reverse what I said?

You said that an AM sub's primary role is not to score goals, not I.

I'm not sure what Makalele has to do with anything. Surely he would have been better if he scored more goals?

It's every players responsibility to score (and/or save) goals. If it wasn't, why are they on the field?

So, to compare Poch praising Erik Lamela's performances for Spurs you've found a single sentence of Poch praising N'Jie just before he was about to sign for us.

Hahaha, amazing.

You asked (and helpfully pointed me in Google's direction)

It took me 30 seconds to find that. I'm sure there are others, but as I say, life's too short.

Why are you trying to reverse what I said?

You said that an AM sub's primary role is not to score goals, not I.

I'm not sure what Makalele has to do with anything. Surely he would have been better if he scored more goals?

It's every players responsibility to score (and/or save) goals. If it wasn't, why are they on the field?
No I didn't.

I said Erik Lamela's role isn't that.

For some reason you can't differentiate between Lamela and all AM's.

You asked (and helpfully pointed me in Google's direction)

It took me 30 seconds to find that. I'm sure there are others, but as I say, life's too short.
Maybe I should have clarified...as you seem to have very little perception of the conversation...

...as Spurs players.

Posting a quote of Poch praising a Lyon player means nothing.

No I didn't.

I said Erik Lamela's role isn't that.

For some reason you can't differentiate between Lamela and all AM's.

This conversation has spun into the truly bizarre!

Lamela's primary role is 'not to score goals' I can't get my head around this statement.

Bringing into the discussion Zaha and Makelele has addled my brain.

Are you sure you've not re-read your original statement, realised how dumb it was, and are now trying to muddy the water?

Back
Top Bottom