Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How could anyone not love him?
Yeah, I just don't get it either.

Kicking lumps out of Chelsea at 'The Battle of the Bridge,' stepping on/kicking Fabregas a number of times, calling Wilshere a 'pussy,' his genuinely outstanding form in 15/16 and the first part of 16/17 when he was actually fit, all the personal and injury shit he's had to deal with yet still be mentally strong enough to turn up week in and week out working his ass off for a club he obviously loves, a ridiculous work rate, etc

How is he not in the realm of fan favourite/cult hero? I love him.

Kicking lumps out of Chelsea at 'The Battle of the Bridge,' stepping on/kicking Fabregas a number of times, calling Wilshere a 'pussy,' his genuinely outstanding form in 15/16 and the first part of 16/17 when he was actually fit, all the personal and injury shit he's had to deal with yet still be mentally strong enough to turn up week in and week out working his ass off for a club he obviously loves, a ridiculous work rate, etc

I think he is. Erik seems to be massively popular and beloved in the main. It's really just a subsect of the transfer/money obsessed that have decided he's shit and should leave because he hasn't, in their estimation, lived up to his price tag. Most the Lamela haters are #LevyOut refugees with little other to moan on now that we're consistently at the top, building the best stadium in Europe , and are currently showering cash on our prized players everyone told us were going to leave.

Lamela not being worth £30M and no trophy are their last remaining refuges...Levy and Poch have been doing a good job eradicating those. Hopefully this season buries them once and for all.

I think he is. Erik seems to be massively popular and beloved in the main. It's really just a subsect of the transfer/money obsessed that have decided he's shit and should leave because he hasn't, in their estimation, lived up to his price tag. Most the Lamela haters are #LevyOut refugees with little other to moan on now that we're consistently at the top, building the best stadium in Europe , and are currently showering cash on our prized players everyone told us were going to leave.

Lamela not being worth £30M and no trophy are their last remaining refuges...Levy and Poch have been doing a good job eradicating those. Hopefully this season buries them once and for all.
A Lamela brace in this year's FA cup final should wipe out a lot of the scum from this place

Ha hahahaha hahahaha NW1Spur NW1Spur

Heartbreaking news for you, quickly followed up with a sin binning for being a twat about it.
Will look forward to slaughtering you every time you post in this thread (when you get out of the bin of course)
:dembelelol:

Needs a song?

Verse 1
You’re my Lamela
Erik Lamela
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Oh when you’re stamping
On Cesc Fabregas
Oh please don’t take my Erik away

Verse 2
You’re my Lamela
Erik Lamela
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Oh when you’re calling
Wilshere a pussy
Oh please don’t take my Erik away

Tune - you are my sunshine

Last edited:

Said it before, he's a NLD winner away from being a legend.

This just popped up on my timeline. I thought I'd post it as without any doubt typifies every single person that bitches about Lamela.

This twat feels it's necessary to create a tweet, and post it with his outrage of him creating a goal with an inch perfect pass, as an example of how he hates how he plays. It's completely mind boggling that people like this aren't banned from watching football. Clueless wanker.

Last edited:
This just popped up on my timeline. I thought I'd post it as without any doubt typifies every single person that bitches about Lamela.

This twat feels it's necessary to create a tweet, and post it with his outrage of him creating a goal with an inch perfect pass, as an example of how he hates how he plays. It's completely mind boggling that people like this aren't banned from watching football. Clueless wanker.

I assumed he meant that sarcastically. Him rolling the ball over meant for not an awkward dribble and to put it comfortably on his right foot.

I assumed he meant that sarcastically. Him rolling the ball over meant for not an awkward dribble and to put it comfortably on his right foot.

What's that you say..... RIGHT foot?

He doesn't have one... I learned that in this very thread.

(The twat meant it.... He's defiantly doubling down against a barrage of abuse in the comments).

I've noticed that if Lucas does some kind of skill, it's world class but if Lamela does one, he needs to do things simple or leave.

Odd fan base at times.

Not really sure what Lamela has done to warrant such abuse every single day. He said we can win the league when no one else thought we could. He plays every game like its the biggest game for Spurs. He hates Chelsea and Woolwich. Says he loves the club. Just odd

I've noticed that if Lucas does some kind of skill, it's world class but if Lamela does one, he needs to do things simple or leave.

Odd fan base at times.

Not really sure what Lamela has done to warrant such abuse every single day. He said we can win the league when no one else thought we could. He plays every game like its the biggest game for Spurs. He hates Chelsea and Woolwich. Says he loves the club. Just odd

Crime = pricetag whilst not being Bale 2.0.

It's sad that fans are so hung up on something that happened half a decade ago

Sissoko the same... Even though he plays as a utility/DM, people still treat him like he ought to be playing like Mane just cos they're convinced we bought him as a 'make do' version of said player... Pricetag and stage of the window we bought him is just an extra stick to bash him with.

Some just won't let go, but at the same time still encourage us to spend #brave on all these unproven commodities like Malcom and N'Dombele all the same.

...And equally moan when a punt is cheap (like GKN).

It's an inconsistent, contradictory mess.

Sissoko the same... Even though he plays as a utility/DM, people still treat him like he ought to be playing like Mane just cos they're convinced we bought him as a 'make do' version of said player... Pricetag and stage of the window we bought him is just an extra stick to bash him with.

Some just won't let go, but at the same time still encourage us to spend #brave on all these unproven commodities like Malcom and N'Dombele all the same.

...And equally moan when a punt is cheap (like GKN).

It's an inconsistent, contradictory mess.

Opinions on football generally are inconsistent

Opinions on football generally are inconsistent

In a lot of quarters, sure... Much like beyond the game. Human nature sucks, why would it be any different inside a money pit like top level football?

Doesn't mean such inconsistency (and at times rabid hypocricy) shouldn't be called out for what is tho.

Trying to stay up for the game, browsing through some of the other threads, cos that's how I roll on here, and the thought occurred to me...

NW1Spur NW1Spur didn't you lose a bet?

I'm pretty sure there were about a gazillion pages about you sleeping with a Fat Elvis or something a little while back...

Come on man! Have some self respect. No one likes a welcher. People are going to think they can't trust your word.

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom