Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That dickhead airfix tried to make such a wager and I could have got rid of him by taking him up on it but I didn't because it seems it a bit petty, and I wanted to keep him as my bitch.

How about if he's still here in September I have to have an avatar of 1970's fat Elvis, and if he isn't, you have to have an avatar which states "NW1Spur is a genius"? And the avatars have to be kept 1 year. Deal?
Hold the press, it was September THIS YEAR. Beautiful:dembelelol:.

You know, I really do like Spursdem, a master of memes, but the forum without him has looked a lot more inclusive without him replying every other post. Regardless, I'm sure he'd be elated with what has transpired here lol, and I'm sure he's reading along anyways....

Puzzled what you mean by that tbh.

Proper yid that defends his club to the hilt from my perspective.

Apart from 'The Doom Crew' (N'oshers?), no-one gets carded in the footy threads, so the real carnage on TFC often passes me by.

Spursdem, if you are reading, just get a VPN like privateinternetaccess, place yourself somewhere exotic like japan or botswana, and register a new multi through there- you'll have a new IP and case will be none the wiser. You'll have to be careful to keep your normal SN and multi activity usage to non-VPN/VPN access only, respectively, or the SNs will get associated with each others IPs which would be a giveaway.

OMG... You might as well have just opened the ark!!!

Gonna be a busy night.... :dembelelol:

Puzzled what you mean by that tbh.

Proper yid that defends his club to the hilt from my perspective.

Apart from 'The Doom Crew' (N'oshers?), no-one gets carded in the footy threads, so the real carnage on TFC often passes me by.

Nah he just posts a lot is all. I don't really have a problem with it, but it sometimes feels like he dominates discussion a bit much. Gotta let the conversation breathe sometimes. Like I said, I like him.

OMG... You might as well have just opened the ark!!!

giphy.gif

For someone who’s never been apart of the first XI he’s scored some big goals in huge matches for us

He was key during the 15/16 season. He's been part of our Poch rise.

It's a shame he was missed during the fight with Chelsea the following year.

It's funny, I was doing some digging around at lunchtime to see exactly how Lamela stacked up in his 822 minutes last year. That's not a lot. But he was finally fit for possibly the first time ever at Spurs, definitely the first time since the 2015-16 season. And the actual numbers are very, very interesting.

Coco:
2.2 shots per 90, 1.8 key passes per 90, 0.20 non-penalty goals per 90, 0.39 non-penalty expected goals per 90, 0.20 assists per 90, 0.20 expected assists per 90, 0.49 build up expected goals per 90.

Anyone out there with similar numbers?

Not really on Spurs. He didn't fit the same boxes as Dele, Christian, or Son. But there is a player at another top-4 club who has rather similar numbers, by the name of Roberto Firmino. You may have heard of him.

Lamela scores more, and contributes more in build-up, but shoots a little less and seems to create slightly less directly. Both are well-documented pressing machines.

The idea of using Coco as a sort of false 9/creative forward in an interchanging attack might be a smart option to back up Kane, as opposed to looking for someone similar..

I think the Chelsea away match showed how that could work, and I'd like to see more of it.
I actually read digging as dogging....I was wondering where the fuck is he going with this post...

The goalposts have never moved. I don't think Lamela is a top draw player. I've been consistent about that.

Just f*ck off already.
You moved goalpost so much that if you started from White Hart Lane, it would be somewhere in Paris suburbs by now...

If you would have said all along that he is not top draw player, it would be different case. But you used to prove your bu**shit with the fact that his contract is not extended while other contracts had. And now, his contract is extended thus you are proven wrong. Trying to say smth else is just moving the goal posts further toward Champs Elysees, you honorless numpty!

The man is an asset to the club, a proper yid. He's a fine player and will prove it in the coming season. Never understood why people were anti.
Well, you see Phippsy, certain Spurs fans on the more 'Brexity' end of the spectrum, shall we say, had strong feelings brought on by Erik's 'cultured' physical features and playing style. These new feelings were a side to themselves they had not previously explored and made them feel a little uncomfortable. So, to try and cover for these thoughts they decided to go after Lamela for being the trigger of these repressed feelings.

He wagered a year of a fat elvis avatar in Lamela is still here in 9/19. He doubled that with VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur and I don't think we ever agreed that the sentences would be served concurrently. So. NW1 is gonna be fat elvis* ALMOST as long as Lamela is gonna be at Spurs.

:llorishowudoin:

or more likely he backs out/comes back as some other cunt.
On a scale ratio of "Most Drunken" against "Least Regret", wagering to trade Fat Elvis avatars for the loser ranks pretty fucking high on my list, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom