Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The forum already does that CN.

It's called the search button.

Up there in the top right pal.

Search poster: NW1Spur NW1Spur Search term: Lamela

So do the same with my username and tell me why I'm being portrayed as the antagonists in this piece ? I've written nothing to get upset over about Lamela yet have to deal with all manner of saltiness and silliness , this is a platform for debate and I'm debating my view that Erik Lamela is not good enough to hold the key role that he currently holds in the squad that's it , this thread is like a Taliban led regime for anyone that's not a Lamela cheerleader!

So do the same with my username and tell me why I'm being portrayed as the antagonists in this piece ? I've written nothing to get upset over about Lamela yet have to deal with all manner of saltiness and silliness , this is a platform for debate and I'm debating my view that Erik Lamela is not good enough to hold the key role that he currently holds in the squad that's it , this thread is like a Taliban led regime for anyone that's not a Lamela cheerleader!

"Key role"???? You naughty boy.... You know that's bollocks.

If Lucas makes an impact Erik will be like 5th choice AM....

If Lamela isn't good enough for that role lets just throw the towel in; City have won football.

(p.s. You may be #2 in the Lamela-Hater league, but there's a huge drop off in twat-dom after #1. :adegrin2: )

Personally I've been of the insane opinion for quite a while now that Lamela would make a great central midfielder.

I think he'd be a lot better sitting behind Eriksen rather than trying to compete with him or Son.

He works his butt off and puts in a mean tackle. He's just not the goal scorer we thought he was going to be, and that's okay too so long as we're not trying to make him or to be sometimes he's not. Hell, he's not Dembele or Modric, but who the fuck is?

I think he'd be 10x better in that position than Sissoko. And I think it would be a better partnership for Dier as well.

Personally I've been of the insane opinion for quite a while now that Lamela would make a great central midfielder.

I think he'd be a lot better sitting behind Eriksen rather than trying to compete with him or Son.

He works his butt off and puts in a mean tackle. He's just not the goal scorer we thought he was going to be, and that's okay too so long as we're not trying to make him or to be sometimes he's not. Hell, he's not Dembele or Modric, but who the fuck is?

I think he'd be 10x better in that position than Sissoko. And I think it would be a better partnership for Dier as well.
He's definitely much better through the middle.

We bought Dembele as an AM too. No reason why not.

He'd be excellent on the left side of a central midfield 3.

He'd be excellent on the left side of a central midfield 3.
------------------Dier-------------------
-------Eriksen-------Lamela--------
Moura---------------------------Dele
------------------Kane------------------

Would be a decent option to have against those shitty two banks of four sides. Could even swap in Winks for Dier if they're really parking the bus.

Someone like United.

------------------Dier-------------------
-------Eriksen-------Lamela--------
Moura---------------------------Dele
------------------Kane------------------

Would be a decent option to have against those shitty two banks of four sides. Could even swap in Winks for Dier if they're really parking the bus.

Someone like United.
You bitch...

something like this:
[formation=4231, Lloris, new RB, Sanchez, Verts, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Lucas, Eriksen, Dele/Son, Kane][/formation]

Nah.

More like this:

Kane
Son............
Eriksen
Lamela.................Dele
Davies.................Dier...............Aurier
Vertonghen..........Sanchez
Lloris​

With Lamela, Dele and Eriksen changing position depending on who's in possession with the ball. Dier holding, dropping into a back three at times. Son as a pacey outlet with Kane holding it all up.

Nah.

More like this:

Kane
Son............
Eriksen
Lamela.................Dele
Davies.................Dier...............Aurier
Vertonghen..........Sanchez
Lloris​
You're not trying hard enough Totti. Give it 15% more effort and you might physically manifest inside of the internet, like the Lawnmower Man.

You're not trying hard enough Totti. Give it 15% more effort and you might physically manifest inside of the internet, like the Lawnmower Man.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom