Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There’s a pair of posters on here that could watch Harry Kane score a hat trick to win us the CL and their first thought would be to open this thread and post how Lamela couldn’t have done that.

There’s a pair of posters on here that could watch Harry Kane score a hat trick to win us the CL and their first thought would be to open this thread and post how Lamela couldn’t have done that.

It was bumped up by Lanzini's injury. Genuine discussion to be had about why he wasn't even considered as a replacement as he seemed the most like for like.

Sssshhhhhhh

:vdvshh:

Was Einstein right about everything? No. But he was right about the major things, such as gravity not being a force as Newton had stated, but an effect of warping of time and space by objects with mass. Yes.

The itk is saying Lamela is available if the price is right, so we'll see.

Was Einstein right about everything? No. But he was right about the major things, such as gravity not being a force as Newton had stated, but an effect of warping of time and space by objects with mass. Yes.

:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Your ego is fucking massive man.

All that to avoid holding your hands up and admitting fault.

:llorishuh:

You know how to get them to bite mate , comparing your situation to that of Einstein and Newton ffs :eriksenlol::levylol::pochlol:

My boy ? Your the one who follows him about trying to get him to engage.

He's a funny guy people take this thread so seriously!
We've been engaging for about a year. He also name drops me about the place so chill your beans trying to coddle him and impart victimhood.

What people take seriously is a couple of Spurs fans slagging off their own.

Pipes nailed it.

We've been engaging for about a year. He also name drops me about the place so chill your beans trying to coddle him.

What people take seriously is a couple of Spurs fans slagging off their own.

I didn't slag Lamela off , but I've mildly slagged Sissoko and Rose without any issues this season the ones who took it a step further also went unchallenged and I once got 8 disagrees for telling the posters slagging Trippier to wind their necks in !

I didn't slag Lamela off , but I've mildly slagged Sissoko and Rose without any issues this season the ones who took it a step further also went unchallenged and I once got 8 disagrees for telling the posters slagging Trippier to wind their necks in !
I get that. But was that in response to matchday or was it incessant and ongoing and popping up even during international breaks?

People get hot around matchdays. The only rumours of Lamela since season end has been positive yet he's still getting shithoused by an apparent Spurs fan.

If we hadn't seen it in the last 3 windows as well maybe it'd be funny. Now it's just boring.

My boy ? Your the one who follows him about trying to get him to engage.

He's a funny guy people take this thread so seriously!

He's knows everyone of my posts off by heart. He studies them like a 6th former studying Shakespeare. I bet he's compiled them into a book and he's indexed it for quick reference.

Back
Top Bottom