Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does it ever occur to you that it might be you that has the problem?

It doesnt bother me I have a problem with people like you or Arcspace to be honest....I get on just fine with 99% of the forum.

Heres a tip, try posting something about Spurs for once in your life....my coat tails are getting dirty, you've been riding them all season

It doesnt bother me I have a problem with people like you or Arcspace to be honest....I get on just fine with 99% of the forum.

Heres a tip, try posting something about Spurs for once in your life....my coat tails are getting dirty, you've been riding them all season
You arrogant knob.
Ride your coat tails, hah. I point out your failings time after time and you repeatedly do the same thing, resort to creating some massive straw man argument and then trying to burn me with it. When it all gets too much for you you sink even further and wish me dead.
If that's riding your coat tails , you small minded individual - then Charlie Adam is a loveable footballer.
I'll talk to anyone about Spurs Sammy, except you.
I'd rather grate my eyeballs than get involved in conversation with you about something I care about. Apart from anything else, you have so little of value to say it would simply be tedious exchange until you start being abusive and wishing me dead.
Does it ever occur to you that it might be you that has the problem?

As for selling Lamela, I was already in the “no, we shouldn't” camp, and perhaps it is a bit of an overreaction to one half, but he certainly looks the player who we were meant to have bought a few years back. I think ideas of selling him may have been a touch premature and definitely unwarranted.

Hey Lamela haters.
Go and suck a bag of d*cks.

Today just shows what he gives to the team.
1st goal - he presses the attacker on our side. Helps to win back the ball. Moves upfield and finds Eriksen in space. Passes. Eriksen scores.
2nd goal - we as a team were pressing Swansea in their last 3rd. Glides past defenders, cleverly puts into net.
3rd goal - Lamela puts pressure on the Swansea players, whih his help we win the ball back, Lucas passes to Eriksen. Eriksen scores.

He had tangible effect on all 3 goals today...
And if you want more proof- tune in there is 20 more minutes to watch.

Hey Lamela haters.

1st goal - he presses the attacker on our side. Helps to win back the ball. Moves upfield and finds Eriksen in space. Passes. Eriksen scores.
2nd goal - we as a team were pressing Swansea in their last 3rd. Glides past defenders, cleverly puts into net.
3rd goal - Lamela puts pressure on the Swansea players, whih his help we win the ball back, Lucas passes to Eriksen. Eriksen scores.

You can only play what's in front of you and there hasn't been a lot in front of us today. They've just let us play, haven't competed for anything, allowed us time on the ball, so I don't think you can read anything into this game. Lamela has played well but so has every other player because they've been allowed to. We've seen this type of performance in Europa League games before but not in the PL or CL where it really counts.

You can only play what's in front of you and there hasn't been a lot in front of us today. They've just let us play, haven't competed for anything, allowed us time on the ball, so I don't think you can read anything into this game. Lamela has played well but so has every other player because they've been allowed to. We've seen this type of performance in Europa League games before but not in the PL or CL where it really counts.

Ah, but you see, somehow "every other player" was not involved in all of the 3 goals. Soo... mayyybee? Just maybeee he had a good game? Maybe even better then most of our squad? Maybe we need to win such games as well, when the opposite team is not at their best, don't you think?

But I (dont) appreciate your effort to bend the opinion in your stubborn ways. Try not to pull hammie or get hemorroids for doing that :)

Hey Lamela haters.

This. Had a great game today and it seems to me that he has come back stronger and more consistent with a more mature approach to the game. Still has that bit of magic and love to see him gelling so well with Eriksen as I used to think they sometimes got in each other's way.

giphy.gif

Erik Lamela will never score a first half brace in a CL semifinal away to Bayern on a Tuesday after Brexit whilst Levy eats an ice cream. It's really just that simple guys - not good enough, get rid.

:pochfacepalm:

by the levels of delusion, its clear...you are a gooner

Back
Top Bottom