Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The irony here is astonishing

It must really annoy you that I can praise Dele and admit when I'm wrong about him.

It takes away all your power. But crack on regardless, you've become a bore.

Used to be a little bit funny, but the forum speaks for itself. Must feel weird to see such a troll getting 50 pos reps a day eh while it takes you a year to summon up half that. But yes, you are the one who's views everyone wants to read.
You're out of touch pal. You offer less than Sissoko. How's that for irony

LOL

Last edited:
It must really annoy you that I can praise Dele and admit when I'm wrong about him.

Used to be a little bit funny, but the forum speaks for itself. Must feel weird to see such a troll getting 50 pos reps a day eh while it takes you a year to summon up half that. But yes, you are the one who's views everyone wants to read.

LOL
#triggered

More irony. You've just admitted to being a troll.

Go on and tell me that rep doesn't matter.....while you spend your days hunting down me and totti so you can put a little x on every post.

#farce
You literally claimed few weeks ago your opinions matters more because you have more agrees on it than someone else. The fact you keep going off about rep proves how much is actually irks you. LOL indeed

You literally claimed few weeks ago your opinions matters more because you have more agrees on it than someone else. The fact you keep going off about rep proves how much is actually irks you. LOL indeed
No I didn't claim that at all.

And why would it irk me? You disagreed a post that now 32 people pos repped yet you think you have more in common with people here.

99% of your posts and "discussions" are like this. You have nothing to say about the club. You need to reinvent yourself. Even mocking you is boring.

You have nothing to say about the club. You need to reinvent yourself. Even mocking you is boring.
Says the guy who literally logged off after 5 minutes of us conceding yesterday like a plastic cunt. Deary me, what a delusional, sad individual. You're not even worth it anymore - can't wait for your next meltdown. Till then, cunto

Critique is fine if you are capable of giving praise when due. You dont have that ability.

I genuinely believe you want Lamela to fail when he plays. Says a lot.

The irony here is astonishing

LOL

#triggered

More irony. You've just admitted to being a troll.

Go on and tell me that rep doesn't matter.....while you spend your days hunting down me and totti so you can put a little x on every post.

#farce

No I didn't claim that at all.

And why would it irk me? You disagreed a post that now 32 people pos repped yet you think you have more in common with people here.

99% of your posts and "discussions" are like this. You have nothing to say about the club. You need to reinvent yourself. Even mocking you is boring.

Says the guy who literally logged off after 5 minutes of us conceding yesterday like a plastic cunt. Deary me, what a delusional, sad individual. You're not even worth it anymore - can't wait for your next meltdown. Till then, cunto
I still dream of the moment you finally admit you're both the same person!

:troll::troll:

Last edited:

This post is a bit like telling someone they are fired after they quit.

:avbshit:

But I'm glad it gives you closure

Critique is fine if you are capable of giving praise when due. You dont have that ability.

I genuinely believe you want Lamela to fail when he plays. Says a lot.
so because you believe that to be true
It becomes a fact does it?

You do this stuff to everyone who takes you to task on the way you conduct yourself in these discussions Sammy.
Its almost as irritating to see you do it to other people as it is when you do it to me. You are almost totally intolerant of anyone who has an opinion that doesn't align with yours.

What footballer supporter would actually like to see one of their own players have a stinker, just to prove that they are not as good as other people think they might be?

Everyone wants all of our players to play out of their skins and influence the result, I'm no fan of Sissoko, and love it when he has a good game.

You just accused someone of doing something that you believe to be true, and then slated him because you think that way.
Does it ever occur to you that it might be you that has the problem?

It becomes a fact does it?

I didnt say it was a fact. I said "I genuinely believe". I also gave his answer a "like".

But you know that dont you......seeing as you quoted the post. So basically, your first sentence of the post renders the rest null and void. Because you've made something up, and banged on from there. As per.

Run along daddy, Im not even slightly interested.

I didnt say it was a fact. I said "I genuinely believe". I also gave his answer a "like".

But you know that dont you......seeing as you quoted the post. So basically, your first sentence of the post renders the rest null and void. Because you've made something up, and banged on from there. As per.

Run along daddy, Im not even slightly interested.
Does it ever occur to you that it might be you that has the problem?

Back
Top Bottom