Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's space for them all. Dele's combined 28 goals and assists last season heavily contributed to the spurs we know and love.

Yes he did, but until he shows anything remotely close to controlling a football he needs some chill time

I thought people were, and still are crying out for competiton in attack. I dont get this...we have competition but seemingly its only between Son and Lamela.

So January comes, you all get what you want and we sign Lemar. Is it ok to drop Dele then? Or do we just leave Son out of the squad? Ive argued Sons case since the Dortmund game at Wembley and the only reason he gets a chance is because we've cottoned on that 3 at the back doesnt work as well without Toby.

So if Toby came back next week.....Dele or Son in the front three?

One word answer, I wont hold my breath

Last edited:
Can someone let me know if there’s a thread in this entire forum that isn’t splattered with Sammy moaning about Dele? It’s almost as if he has an agenda.

Thanks.

I know, lets talk about a new front 4 but dont mention Dele.....shall we refer to him as

s-l300.jpg

please dont say "symbol", as I dont want
s-l300.jpg

to be categorised and identified as a valid point of discussion.

Lamela and Son look good! Lets play 12 next week!!

I know, lets talk about a new front 4 but dont mention Dele.....shall we refer to him as

s-l300.jpg

please dont say "symbol", as I dont want
s-l300.jpg

to be categorised and identified as a valid point of discussion.

Lamela and Son look good! Lets play 12 next week!!
You need to calm down tbh. Not a good look when most of your posts these days are moaning about a 21 year old who has had a rough patch but seems to be doing well now.
Liking Son/Lamela and wanting Dele to play isn't mutually exclusive.
They can all play just like Trippier and Aurier rotate big and small games.

You need to calm down tbh. Not a good look when most of your posts these days are moaning about a 21 year old who has had a rough patch but seems to be doing well now.

OH! Is he only 21, someone should have said!

Liking Son/Lamela and wanting Dele to play isn't mutually exclusive.
They can all play just like Trippier and Aurier rotate big and small games.

Are you even serious? Trippier and Aurier are BENCHED for that to happen.....thats not allowed for Dele

What? That you cant answer if you would rather play Son than Dele in a front three?
Or admit you wouldnt give two shits about Dele if we went with a front four of Kane, Eriksen, Lamela and Son next week and wiped the floor with City
I’d rather play Son instead of Dele. He’s playing better. However I’d not play Lamela from the start yet, so Dele stays.

Now, watch me not post the same thing 143 times in the next 24 hours over the entire forum.

I’d rather play Son instead of Dele. He’s playing better. However I’d not play Lamela from the start yet, so Dele stays.

Now, watch me not post the same thing 143 times in the next 24 hours over the entire forum.

Or maybe you can just carry on wanking off over Zaha in the transfer thread, and hope we sign him..........so we can whack him on the bench.

:memeokay:

Competition for places no.20

Or maybe you can just carry on wanking off over Zaha in the transfer thread, and hope we sign him..........so we can whack him on the bench.

:memeokay:

Competition for places no.20
I’ve made four posts about Zaha. One of which was saying he was nailed on to join Woolwich. Try harder.

An excellent 25 minutes and really opening up our fluidity with Son.
As someone pointed out in the matchthread, he seems to help Eriksens game when he's on the pitch too.

With Son and Llorente making a really positive partnership in the CL the other night, and Lamela, Son, Kane and Eriksen making us look like the Spurs we have come to know again, there is real hope for options going forward.

Oh what am I talking about, just play Dele instead, fuck Lamela and Son. Theyre just subs. Forget that everyone, stupid, stupid idea

You people and your boring arse agendas. We fucking won!

We have good options on the bench now, why are some of you still moaning?

Sound like bloody Gooners!

Oh just the 4.....the point is you would like Spurs to sign him. But you would bench him, or drop Son if we did, just to play an out of form player so you sound consistent on a forum

:goonermong:
I would buy him for the bench, yes. I don’t think he’s better than Son, Eriksen, Dele or Lamela. But I’d rather see Zaha warming up on the sideline than Sissoko.

Why are you now trying to get me to say I’d drop Son when that’s just not true? Even posted in the match thread today that he could be the attackin threat we need to get us out of this slump. Agreed with several posts that said he should start.

You aren’t new to this reading thing, but you are acting like you are.

We have 2 matches this week and I doubt Lamela is fit enough to play both. Would rather he stay on the Bench Wednesday and be considered to start the following Saturday depending on performances on Wednesday.

I would buy him for the bench, yes. I don’t think he’s better than Son, Eriksen, Dele or Lamela. But I’d rather see Zaha warming up on the sideline than Sissoko.

Why are you now trying to get me to say I’d drop Son when that’s just not true? Even posted in the match thread today that he could be the attackin threat we need to get us out of this slump. Agreed with several posts that said he should start.

You aren’t new to this reading thing, but you are acting like you are.

Zaha has been valued at 40M and you wouldnt even start him.....Im trying to work out why you are in the transfer thread pining for expensive players to sit on our bench. Its like you want competition for places, but they can only be subs. Im sure its every players dream to come here with the assurance that no matter how poor Dele Alli is, you will never start ahead of him

Back
Top Bottom